PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Europe Release Dates!!!

IceAngel
09-03-2006, 05:53 PM
Finally announced according to KH2.co.uk

"United Kingdom: September 29th
France: September 28th
Germany: September 29th
Italy: September 29th
Spain: September/October 2006"

nd the Stratergy Guide comes out:

Kingdom Hearts 2 - Piggyback Guide [03 Sep 2006]

"The Kingdom Hearts 2 Piggyback Guide will be available to purchase from your local game store on the 27th September 2006, just 2 days before the game is released all across Europe.

Prices

English: £ 11.95, € 14,99
German: € 14,99
Spanish: € 11,95
French: € 14,99
Italian: € 14,99"

I hope this is news to peeps :)

Crimson
09-04-2006, 11:22 PM
yh i got that from kh ultimania too :)

IceAngel
09-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Lol, I thought I'd post it up just incase anyone hadnt seen it yet :)

vorpal blade
09-06-2006, 11:06 AM
One reason I like being here in the States rather than Europe: we get our games faster. I got KHII back in April and beat it already.
It seems that one reason Europe gets its games so late is ( according to a book I read) because your games need to be translated to five languages first: English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.

_yeojina_
09-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Yet everyone forgets about poor, helpless Australia.

IceAngel
09-06-2006, 01:25 PM
One reason I like being here in the States rather than Europe: we get our games faster. I got KHII back in April and beat it already.
It seems that one reason Europe gets its games so late is ( according to a book I read) because your games need to be translated to five languages first: English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.

Lol, I no dont brag :p. Why does Europe have to be so vast and Full of Language :(. O well.

I didn't :). If anything I would expect most games to go there first considerates its almost below Japan.

Ouch!
09-06-2006, 09:12 PM

Don't worry, I was reading the information and wondering where the hell Australia's release date is. You're not the only one who cares. If Omecle doesn't get it soon, I'm gonna pop, 'cause I have nobody to talk to about it.

Sefie1999AD
09-06-2006, 09:24 PM
That's good to hear. I was expecting November 2006 or so, but if it really gets released this early, I'm quite excited. There's no information about the Finnish release, but usually SE games are released in Finland around the same time as in most of the other PAL countries (except for FFVII AC, which was released less than a month ago in Finland, but then again, that's a movie). I probably won't have much time to play it until Christmas since I'll be busy all autumn. In addition, I'll also need to buy a new PS2 memory card if I get KH2.

That's what I think is quite annoying. I'm fine with the English voices and texts myself. Why can't SE release only the English version, or maybe release the English version before other translations are done?

Skyblade
09-07-2006, 01:22 AM

Poor Australia. Make some friends in the United States and get them to send you copies. :)

Aurons_Desciple
09-07-2006, 06:46 AM
I posted the release date ages ago, didn't know about the Piggyback guide though, nice work can't wait for that