PDA

View Full Version : For the love of the sailor scouts

Michael Belmont
09-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Okay everyone do you like your favorite sailor scout paired with a male on sailor moon? Well i always like Usagi being with Mamoru but the creater made Seiya and a few fans like Usagi/Seiya better gross that's preventing crystal tokyo from happening and worst Rini won't be born don't you agree?

starseeker
09-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Could you please repeat that slowly?

Michael Belmont
09-03-2006, 10:51 PM
(sighs) you think i talk too fast?

Shlup
09-03-2006, 11:18 PM
It made perfect sense to me.

Though Chibi Moon is an obnoxious pain in the ass, so maybe it'd be better that way.

I've personally always been a fan of Makoto and Motoki. Especially in the live action; they were super cute.

krissy
09-04-2006, 12:15 AM
mercury :cool:

Madame Adequate
09-04-2006, 12:22 AM
I'd prefer to discuss Haruka and Michiru, to be perfectly honest.

Shlup
09-04-2006, 03:24 AM
mercury :cool:

FAIL! That doesn't answer the question.

Ryushikaze
09-04-2006, 03:28 AM
Agreed on the Mako/Moto thing in the live.

And no, I don't see why anyone would see Usa with anyone else.

What's most interesting is that you call momma Usagi, but baby Rini.

Hambone
09-04-2006, 05:13 AM
Venus...Is...Hot...

I don't really care that Usagi is with Mamoru. She's ugly.

Michael Belmont
09-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Well i do but i started to wonder where did the idea of the women turning into men and so on come from. Well I like Usagi paired with Mamoru and that's that. Or maybe the anime coudin't be named just Sailor Moon at all it should be Sailor Scouts don't you agree.

YTDN
09-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Or maybe the anime coudin't be named just Sailor Moon at all it should be Sailor Scouts don't you agree.

Because the whole plot tends to revolve around the main character, Sailor Moon, saving the day (again). And anyway, I prefer the term Sailor Soldiers. I've watched way too many subs.

Shlup
09-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Well i do but i started to wonder where did the idea of the women turning into men and so on come from. Well I like Usagi paired with Mamoru and that's that. Or maybe the anime coudin't be named just Sailor Moon at all it should be Sailor Scouts don't you agree.

The starlights were on a mission to find the princess, and they thought it would make it easier if they were male pop idols so they could attract lots of teenage girls. In the manga they're actually girls who just crossdress as boys.

Michael Belmont
09-05-2006, 12:35 AM
Well that was gross and Seiya tried to steal Usagi from Mamoru. And besides Makoto is the one Usagi would go to for advise well we all know Sailor Jupiter is second in commend.

Markus. D
09-05-2006, 12:42 AM
heh heh, live sailor moon scared me, but it was cute... it just scared me.

so hyper active.

Avarice-ness
09-05-2006, 12:44 AM
I watched Sailor moon on it's -very first- round on Cartoon Network when I was 9. It may be obscenely annoying now, but it was love back then.

Michael Belmont
09-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Well yes Usagi was very annoing and she as Sailor Moon always the only one finishing off the monster that is proof that she dosen't understand teamwork she never let another sailor like Jupiter kill the monster you know if Moon keeps it up she will waste her energy and life force and die and we don't want that now do we?