PDA

View Full Version : Valkyrie Profile Strategy Guide

Blank
09-03-2006, 09:21 PM
does anyone know of any major differences between the Strategy Guide for the original PS1 VP and the PSP VP guide?

I'm trying to use the PSP guide to help me play the original PlayStation game...

Jowy
09-03-2006, 09:37 PM
They're the exact same game, except the for the CGI cutscenes.

ValkyrieWing
09-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Shouldn't be a problem.

I get to play the original again.....*happy dance*

Black Mage
09-04-2006, 02:26 AM
He's asking about the guides, not the games.

I have both guides, but I haven't gone through them extensively yet to see what differences there may be.

One thing I noticed whilst briefly looking through the new guide, it doesn't show on the maps where the enemy groups are, as opposed to the old guide.

From what I looked through of the new guide, I thought the old Prima guide was superior.

ValkyrieWing
09-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Isn't it hard to find though?

Blank
09-09-2006, 05:36 PM
Isn't it hard to find though?

yes, the original guide is just as rare as the original game

Blank
09-09-2006, 05:37 PM
He's asking about the guides, not the games.

I have both guides, but I haven't gone through them extensively yet to see what differences there may be.

One thing I noticed whilst briefly looking through the new guide, it doesn't show on the maps where the enemy groups are, as opposed to the old guide.

From what I looked through of the new guide, I thought the old Prima guide was superior.

from what it sounds like, i should be able to use the NEW guide playing the OIRIGINAL game just fine. thankyou for the info