PDA

View Full Version : Mmm... Chocolate...

The Devil Man
09-03-2006, 10:21 PM
Mmmmmmm... Today I had the TWO most delicious bars of chocolate ever!

They've been around for ageeeeeees, but it was the first time I tried them out. One was the magnificient Galaxy Ripples bar, and other was called 'Lindt- White chocolate' It was great, sitting out in my garden during a very brief spell when the sky was blue and the Sun was shining brightly. I felt like one of those girls in an over-the-top chocolate advert. It felt great :bounce:

Ooooooooh, MAN it was delicious!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thinking about it now just makes me hungry, but I ate 'em all and gotta wait till tomorrow to get new bars.

Yum! :drool:

Share your favourite chocolate moments! What kinda chocolate do you guys like? I need to try out MORE chocolate and could do with some recommendations!

Mmmmm... can't wait till tomorrow :drool:

theundeadhero
09-03-2006, 10:24 PM
I've heard that somewhere here in Germany they have chocolate that's like an egg shape and inside it you get a surprise! Does anyone know what they're called?

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-03-2006, 10:24 PM
Once my father gave me chocolate bar and said that it was a present from my grandma but i later found out that he was lying and my grandma didnīt give me anything...still it was a special moment.

Nominus Experse
09-03-2006, 10:25 PM
I like Cinnamon and Ginger Bittersweet Honey Dark.

It's a mouthful to say, and it's from a local (if you count 60 miles away being local...) choclate factory, so being able to get the stuff fresh is a plus.

It's orgasmic.

Twisted Tinkerbell
09-03-2006, 10:26 PM
There's a place in wales that does the nicest chocolate ever. I have to get someone to drive me down there for the weekend so I can get some. I haven't had it in so long.

Spiffing Cheese
09-03-2006, 10:27 PM
I've heard that somewhere here in Germany they have chocolate that's like an egg shape and inside it you get a surprise! Does anyone know what they're called?

Do you mean those Kinder Egg (http://www.malincho.com/images/products/big/ST102.jpg) things? I used to LOVE them. They had toys inside! Well, really little toys. ...actually, they more just lumps of plastic that had to be assembled.

ValkyrieWing
09-03-2006, 10:28 PM
Hmmm...Ghirardelli chocolate with carmel inside...a little of THAT goes a long way. :D

I made a solid dark chocolate cube for an art project once...it was much more fun to eat than to make.

I love chocolate in general...I don't discriminiate. :)

The Devil Man
09-03-2006, 10:29 PM

It's called 'Kinder Surprise'. You can get it here in London. If you have any friends here, get them to post it to you or something. It's delicioussssssss! Especially this new bar they brought out about 2 years ago called 'Kinder Bueno' Mmmmmmm... :drool: You'll love it!

Dreddz
09-03-2006, 10:44 PM
I like my Double Deckers and Twix's :)

theundeadhero
09-03-2006, 10:45 PM
That might be it.

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Chapman's Premium Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream...OMG it is to die for...

Shlup
09-03-2006, 10:53 PM
I love white chocolate! Yesterday I had my favorite dessert: a green apple dipped in caramel, white chocolate, and brown sugar. Sooo good!

White chocolate is the only kind I like. The rest are gross.

Psychotic
09-03-2006, 11:01 PM
Cadbury Dairy Milk. I would inject it if I could.

Zeldy
09-03-2006, 11:08 PM
I like Milk Chocolate, like Dairy Milk and Yorkie, but I do love Dark Chocolate. Oh Dark chocolate is so tasty. I don't really like white chocolate, Its sickly. Nothing nicer than a Bourneville~

daggertrepe
09-03-2006, 11:12 PM
Mmmmmmm... Today I had the TWO most delicious bars of chocolate ever!

They've been around for ageeeeeees, but it was the first time I tried them out. One was the magnificient Galaxy Ripples bar, and other was called 'Lindt- White chocolate' It was great, sitting out in my garden during a very brief spell when the sky was blue and the Sun was shining brightly. I felt like one of those girls in an over-the-top chocolate advert. It felt great :bounce:

Ooooooooh, MAN it was delicious!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thinking about it now just makes me hungry, but I ate 'em all and gotta wait till tomorrow to get new bars.

Yum! :drool:

Share your favourite chocolate moments! What kinda chocolate do you guys like? I need to try out MORE chocolate and could do with some recommendations!

Mmmmm... can't wait till tomorrow :drool:

Lindt White Chocolate is my FAV!!! It pwns all! :p

lexi_gamer
09-03-2006, 11:51 PM
This one time, I went with my sister and her friends to the mall. I had brought ten dollars with me. We passed by a Godiva chocolate store, and i rememembered my mom recommending godiva chocolate, so i bought a milk chocolate covered strawberry and a piece of chocolate fudge. It cost me over three dollars! But it was the best three dollars of chocolate I'd ever had.

Rocket Edge
09-03-2006, 11:57 PM
Not really a fan of chocolate, but i do like some white chocolate now & again.

kikimm
09-04-2006, 01:00 AM
Oh man Lindt is really awesome. Any white chocolate is awesome. Milk chocolate still great, and dark and mint chocolate disgusting. I want Belgian stuff now. ;(

Miriel
09-04-2006, 01:03 AM
My boyfriend took me to the Ghirardelli chocolate store in San Francisco and hot damn, the their chocolate was so rich and creamy. Soooo yummy!

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-04-2006, 11:52 AM
I went off chocolate about 8 years ago.

My fondest memory of chocolate was when I was in the Cub Scouts and we were having a Hallowe'en party. One of the games was a tag team chocolate eating contest and the group that consumed the most chocolate would win. How we all stuffed our faces . . .

Rosenti
09-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Try Boosts, they rule! :D

Breine
09-04-2006, 02:33 PM
I love chocolate..! - it's my guilty pleasure here in life. I cannot ever get enough of the stuff.

Sefie1999AD
09-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Chocolate, yummy! ^^ My favorite is Fazer's milk chocolate bars, though I also like Mars, Twix and the original Dumle chocolate/fudge candies. I remember 2.5 years ago when I was hanging around with a girl who I fancied, and I was eating a Strawberry Kiss (it's chocolate with strawberry pudding inside). Eating that while watching her cute face... heh, the memories... :D

Vincent, Thunder God
09-04-2006, 06:24 PM
I love almost anything by Lindt. Best chocolate company ever!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
09-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Twix. It is one of the two things my girlfriend rewards me with. ;)

Kisses and Twix. :love:

Drift
09-04-2006, 07:52 PM

kinder egg?

Fuego
09-04-2006, 08:06 PM
I love chocolate :D

Ethanol Dreams
09-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Aww... You've all made me hungry... My favourite would have to be those Lindt Lindor things, the hollow chocolate spheres filled with truffle, or the Lindt chocolate bunnies you get at Easter.
But nothing compares to the marvellous contraption my sister recieved for her birthday... A chocolate fountain!! :D

The Devil Man
09-04-2006, 08:45 PM
Your sister recieved a chocolate fountain!?!?!?!? How awesome is that!?!?!?

I should have had a Poll here asking people what favourite brand of choclate they have. I think we'd generally be agreed that Lindt make the best ones. More pricey then the rest but very delicious and creamy.

Fuego
09-04-2006, 09:15 PM
chocolate makes me feel good while i am eating it ... then i look at my belly and call myself a fatty for eating the whole bar .