PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon

lexi_gamer
09-03-2006, 11:57 PM
What was the hardest dungeon you've ever been to in all the Squaresoft games?

For me, i've played FF1(but i'm not done yet, i just got to the earth dungeon-thanks to brian for the walkthrough and lists!), FF8(almost done!), FF9(finally beat it!), and FF10(not 10-2, 10). So far, the hardest one for me has actually been the earth dungeon. The earths have done 89 damage to my thief before. Not fun.

Zeromus_X
09-04-2006, 12:03 AM
Games made by Square, or Final Fantasies in particular?

All the dungeons in Final Fantasy II were horrible. Thank goodness for those hidden walls in alot of the later dungeons, ugh...at least the final dungeon was filled with awesomeness. :cat:

Final Fantasy III had some rough moments, like the Mini/Toad only dungeons, and the splitting cave.

Final Fantasy VII had some uber-confusing pre-rendered backgrounds. Let's not even start on Gaea's Cliff and the snow cave...

Final Fantasy X-2 had some confusing puzzles for me as well. Most of them were just pulling/pushing switches to open up things that are never really explained properly, but on the other hand, the time running around trying to figure out what to do gave me lots of level ups...

Psychotic
09-04-2006, 12:05 AM
It's time to kick this thread out of the fancy GC condo it's enjoying, so it can move on down to an apartment in the General FF SE area.

<3 theundeadhero