PDA

View Full Version : Animaniacs

Madame Adequate
09-04-2006, 12:33 AM
Who loves that show?

This is why it rocks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzFivBTv_lo).

Discuss!

Orion Zero
09-04-2006, 12:34 AM
I used to watch this on television when I was young. but who said cartoons are soley for kids? Shows like this rock. Maybe not as much as Alice Cooper but still they're hillarious and amazing with the humour and other things ...

Madame Adequate
09-04-2006, 12:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0lTO4GB8sw

That is awesome as well.

And yeah, I really don't care about recommended viewing ages for stuff :p This, LazyTown, FairlyOdd Parents, and so forth.

Zeromus_X
09-04-2006, 12:42 AM
Good idea: Sharpening a pencil.

Bad idea: Sharpening a mechanical pencil.

I think that was it.

Anyway, yeah, the Animaniacs rock. :cat:

Tavrobel
09-04-2006, 12:48 AM
no wai riek teh anemaniakz r teh dum bc thye sux

As though my Signature weren't evidence enough.

I've got the first season on DVD and am trying to get Pinky and the Brain season one as well, but that'll probably not happen. It took me less than five minutes to memorize the entire opening song (before they changed it to edit out Clinton and Pinky and the Brain). I so utterly love this show, for more reasons than one.

Oddly enough, Animaicas probably garnered an adult audience, as well. there were so many references to old movies, suggestive material (as can be observed when Yakko annoys Beethoven for calling himself a Pianist), and other things of that nature.

Odaisé Gaelach
09-04-2006, 01:04 AM
Oddly enough, Animaicas probably garnered an adult audience, as well. there were so many references to old movies, suggestive material (as can be observed when Yakko annoys Beethoven for calling himself a Pianist), and other things of that nature.

I think that a lot of cartoons do that nowadays. I remember hearing that in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, they spoofed the Blues Brothers scene, "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it."

Anyway, Animaniacs was brilliant. :D

Faris
09-04-2006, 01:08 AM
I miss this show so much. :(

Lynx
09-04-2006, 05:40 AM
hah that was awesome i remember that show i use to not really like it too much but that was a great part of the show.

Cz
09-04-2006, 09:00 AM
This made my day. Twice. :up: