PDA

View Full Version : Help me buy Squall's necklace.

Sephex
09-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Okay, so there is this cool site called www.gkworld.com where you can buy all sorts of video game stuff. I have ordered a lot of cool FF related stuff from there. I decide to try to order Squall's necklace which only cost $12.95...but it was out of stock.

I looked around online and I found either bootleg necklaces that were not accurate or one that were made from silver and cost $150 or something.

Can anyone point me in the direction of getting an accurate looking Squall necklace that is cheap?

Rocket Edge
09-05-2006, 02:00 AM
You can easily buy necklaces off e-bay for the same price, or get them for cheaper.

The Last Oath
09-05-2006, 08:02 AM
Saw another one on that site. Search Squall or Keyword Squall and theres one

Rinoabella
09-05-2006, 09:35 AM
I would try ebay. I used to look for a lot of Rinoa necklaces there...it's easy to find really cheap ones, plus the authentic ones as well.

chrisfffan
09-07-2006, 08:38 PM
2 years ago i got the squall neckles and the ring in a set it was at the NEC in Birmingham they have a si fi show their every year lots of star wars stuff doctor who, X Files, Star Threk and a couple of stores with final fantasy gear, on one stall their was Clouds neckless from 7.

Laugh at face of Danger
09-07-2006, 09:36 PM
lol, i got one with a rinoa necklace (with both rings) for 99p on ebay, but it had like £9 sending fee because it came from china! just get some pocket money, should do it in one hit.

chrisfffan
09-07-2006, 09:41 PM
they are quite collectible I paid 30 quid fro mine I could of got it cheaper on e-bay but it was a spare of the moment kind of thing

*~Angel Wing~*
09-10-2006, 12:49 AM
Okay, so there is this cool site called www.gkworld.com where you can buy all sorts of video game stuff. I have ordered a lot of cool FF related stuff from there.
I use that site ALL the time, and it's AWESOME!!! :thumb:

You could always e-mail GKWorld and see if it will be in stock soon, or do what everyone else said: look on eBay.

I bought mine from www.fantasysquare.com 3 years ago. Mine came with Squall's necklace and ring.

Here's the link for the merchandise page:

http://www.myimportstore.com/index.asp?Section=1

I think the one you want is $20.

Sephex
09-10-2006, 07:15 AM
I actually found a great one for cheap on eBay today! I ordered it. Got it for $15 WITH shipping! Thanks for the help everyone.