PDA

View Full Version : Versions

Goldenboko
09-04-2006, 07:43 PM
I have a question what would it take to run an international version on a PS2? Does a Japenese Format game mean it is in Japenese? Is there any friggin way for me to get the international version so I can fight the Dark Aeons and Penence? Please someone respond...

Captain Maxx Power
09-04-2006, 07:53 PM
If you're using an American system then the only choice you have is to get the International version imported and chip your PS2. The International version (as found in Europe et al.) has the same features as it's Japanese counterpart. There's no real reason to have the Japanese version unless you speak Japanese.

Goldenboko
09-04-2006, 07:56 PM
If you're using an American system then the only choice you have is to get the International version imported and chip your PS2. The International version (as found in Europe et al.) has the same features as it's Japanese counterpart. There's no real reason to have the Japanese version unless you speak Japanese.

Damn the only version I can find on ebay is a Japenese one! Do you know where I can get a chip or the game itself?

Nifleheim7
09-04-2006, 11:03 PM
Try:
www.play.com
It's temporarily out of stock but keep checkin...

aerithsloveslave
09-08-2006, 08:13 PM

Damn the only version I can find on ebay is a Japenese one! Do you know where I can get a chip or the game itself?

Go to http://www.ebay.co.uk. You'll find all the UK stuff you need. Just be aware that you'll probably need a converter(s) to plug the PS2 into your tv and outlet.