PDA

View Full Version : Phandom Brave??

Nifleheim7
09-05-2006, 03:01 AM
Has anyone played it?Is it any good?
A friend of mine gave it to me as a present.I played it for half an hour but i got bored and haven't tried it again.

Reine
09-05-2006, 03:32 AM
I love it, it can be extremely time consuming, but I find that its one of the most fun games ive ever played..but SRPGs arent everyones cup of tea

Dignified Pauper
09-05-2006, 03:53 AM
it's a lot like Disgaea, which doesn't suprise me.

Just another fun Nipon-Ichi game. I like it.

Rengori
09-05-2006, 04:38 AM
Phandom Brave? Is this the special edition for extreme fanboys and girls?

Just kidding, Phantom Brave is great, but Disgaea and Makai Kingdom are better. On Wednesday when I get time to play it I will probably add Disgaea 2.

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-05-2006, 06:09 AM
Disgaea and Disgaea 2 are better, but Phantom Brave is a fun game.

Which I still need to beat.

LunarWeaver
09-05-2006, 06:20 AM
I bought Phantom Brave and played it for a few hours and was bored. I really need to stop convincing myself over and over that I like strategy-RPGs because it's pretty clear I just don't. The only one I have ever finished and enjoyed is Final Fantasy Tactics... The rest of them have just bored me... and this one especially bored me.

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-05-2006, 06:32 AM
Oh yes, I hope you enjoy hearing the words "You will go no further! For her sake I will not fail!"

Because you will hear them.

A lot.

Markus. D
09-05-2006, 07:34 AM
Phantom Brave is a level/stat who0res dream.

<3

it has. though not as entertaining comedy wise, a far better storyline then Makai Kingdom ... well maybe not Makai Kingdom, but Definetly Disgaea.

vorpal blade
09-05-2006, 10:12 AM
I played it for a few hours, but I have trouble with it. And I don't even know what the trouble is. That troubles me.I like it anyways, though.

Nifleheim7
09-05-2006, 10:50 AM
You convinced me to give it another try,thanks!

Markus. D
09-05-2006, 01:10 PM

if you want to level fast.

Create a Failure titlist.

and attack the items in the dungeons, ungoshly high levels, you get full exp.

Rengori
09-05-2006, 05:31 PM

if you want to level fast.

Create a Failure titlist.

and attack the items in the dungeons, ungoshly high levels, you get full exp.
I usually make the dungeon a Failure rather than a titlist.

Markus. D
09-05-2006, 10:13 PM
oooops, yeah, got it mixed up *cackles*

n_n!

Venom
09-05-2006, 10:22 PM
Has anyone played it?Is it any good?
A friend of mine gave it to me as a present.I played it for half an hour but i got bored and haven't tried it again.

It's a very good game, Infact its one of my favorites.:)

IlGreven
09-05-2006, 11:04 PM
Another quick level trick.

Put Big Bang on the guy you wanna level up. Equip another guy with a Bone or a Skull (HP lowering item).

Go to 3-2 (Peaceful Hill in Monetopia). Kill everything except the Old Man and one of the Scrabbits affected by his LevelUp ability. Summon the Bone guy and have him throw the bone at the Scrabbit. Move Maronna far enough away so that the Scrabbit won't attack her. Now, just keep on ending Maronna's turn for the 40 minutes that it takes the Scrabbit to get to level 9999. Throw something close to the Scrabbit and confine the Big Banger to it. Enjoy your 150 levels and 50 million Bordeaux. :)

Saku
09-06-2006, 11:44 AM
Phantom Brave is a fun game. It just takes a while to get into the story. Once you get into the story and have a sufficient army, you should be fine.

I prefer it to Makai Kingdom.... and its a bit better then Disgaia. With both games just remember you have a set amount of people you can summon, and train people up evenly. You most likely will not be able to go straight through one time.... so patience is very much needed....