PDA

View Full Version : LITTLE MANUS LEFT US TODAY. :(

Christmas
09-05-2006, 08:02 AM
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4502/gw019mz8.jpg

As you see, my pet LITTLE MANUS died today. :(

So, anyone wanna share their sad moments when their pets leave them to the other world? :cry:

nik0tine
09-05-2006, 08:09 AM
The black and fucking white cat died the other day. Good god, I'm so glad he's gone.

bipper
09-05-2006, 08:11 AM
I see dead pets on the road all the time. It deeply saddens me. Then the gas passes and I usually don't care.

On dark age of camelot, my saphire sim would beat the hell out of oranges for hours, and I would just sit in on spot, with the pet on aggro. Easy leveling and farming. Then one time it died. I stopped, and summoned another.

bipper

PS I thought little manus was a dinosour last I saw....

Rostum
09-05-2006, 08:44 AM
My dog Lucy that was apart of the family for ten years died. That was really sad. Still makes me sad thinking about her.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-05-2006, 09:41 AM
So sad. Naked as the day God made him

Shlup
09-05-2006, 09:44 AM
My goldfish died a couple months ago. He was a good fish. He was more than four years old! He was too big to flush so I burried him by my husband's parking spot.

Cz
09-05-2006, 10:42 AM
Christmas is hot in that picture. :cool:

I've never had any pets, so haven't had to deal with them passing away. My friends have had pets that died, though, and it's surprising just how much it effects them.

Levian
09-05-2006, 11:33 AM
Pets die all the time.

Madame Adequate
09-05-2006, 12:18 PM

I've never had any pets, so haven't had to deal with them passing away. My friends have had pets that died, though, and it's surprising jus thow much it effects them.

If you've not had any pets, you won't understand. But they're members of a family, as much as any person is.

We had to have our cat, Tammy, put to sleep. She was very old, frail, and was getting pretty senile. It was really sad though. :(

Markus. D
09-05-2006, 01:16 PM
well no wonder it died, Little Manus isnt an Elite pet yet, or a Black Moa bird.

Moon Rabbits
09-05-2006, 01:34 PM
I've only had one pet in my lifetime that I've been old enough to remember, and it's still alive (in fact, it's a year older than I am, making it 16).

It got a really bad eye-infection once and became really sick, but she got better. She's very old, hopefully she won't be dying anytime soon :(!

bipper
09-05-2006, 02:36 PM

I've never had any pets, so haven't had to deal with them passing away. My friends have had pets that died, though, and it's surprising jus thow much it effects them.

If you've not had any pets, you won't understand. But they're members of a family, as much as any person is.

We had to have our cat, Tammy, put to sleep. She was very old, frail, and was getting pretty senile. It was really sad though. :(

Its ok Milf, she is in Kitty heven with a newly reincarnate body. Jesus is petting her as we speak. :p

boris no no
09-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Wow Guild Wars! I havn't played that in a while :D

My pet hamster died when it ate plastic and its insides exploded. :cry:

DK
09-05-2006, 03:13 PM
I like how in that picture where Little Manus dies that Christmas is cheering.

Hawkeye
09-05-2006, 03:17 PM
No pets have died recently, but I have two pets who should die, at any rate.

Old Manus
09-05-2006, 03:52 PM
:cry:

Breine
09-05-2006, 04:05 PM
Our family dog for 14 years, Buller, died on september the 11th last year.. so it's almost been a year since he died now. It was really tough, but he had gotten in such a bad condition that the only right thing to do was to put him to sleep. I was devestated and I cried for days. Man, I truly loved that dog and I miss him everyday.