PDA

View Full Version : A lost occasion

begasel
09-05-2006, 02:06 PM
This summer to the sea or known one indeed beautiful female; it was itself in love of me and I of she but all the beautiful history end. It did not remember its number of cellular and I did not have paper and returned pen er dargli the mio.ma not ostante to Modena (where dress I) have met alexia and there are in love and hour we always keep ourselves in contact. You say the truth are indeed fortunate and?

Christmas
09-05-2006, 02:07 PM
:screwy:

Rye
09-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Oh Jaffar Jr, you're telling me a fairy tale... :bigsmile:

Um... Topic: Share any cute love stories/fairy tales... or any lost occassions when it comes to love? xD

lovehurts
09-05-2006, 02:10 PM
I got through it and understood most of it but wow it has such a large vast of interpettations. I could interpett it alot of ways. What was your originall message you wanted to get out or did you mean for it to be so vast?

Jojee
09-05-2006, 02:11 PM
The completely agree. And that why you must always bear paper and per with you, or at least your own cell therefore you could place its number inside! Oh in the best way, then will be life for ya.:.p

begasel
09-05-2006, 02:16 PM
That bad! .gia that there are I wanted to say to all those that they are in America that this year boar to study in America perr 2 months.
<hr />

The completely agree. And that why you must always bear paper and per with you, or at least your own cell therefore you could place its number inside! Oh in the best way, then will be life for ya.:.p
waited for a moment I I do not have I dictate that he has happened gives a day to the other; it is sucesso much time of distance alexia I have met it after 1 month and means.

EDIT BY BoB: Please do not double post (posting twice in a row in a thread) - use the edit/delete button to add to your last post.

lovehurts
09-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Keep reading our sentences until yours look close to them.

Welcome to EOFF

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Italians...are metrosexual.

begasel
09-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Keep reading our sentences until yours look close to them.

Welcome to EOFF
Ha-ha-ha I would have to laugh bhe lasciamo to lose with regard to the America you are fairs indeed those who is in America is content? them boar to even find if they say to me where lives. But the problem and that my mother would want makes andareU.S.A you second me where I would have to go I am indeciso

Christmas
09-05-2006, 02:36 PM
This summer to the sea or known one indeed beautiful female; it was itself in love of me and I of she but all the beautiful history end. It did not remember its number of cellular and I did not have paper and returned pen er dargli the mio.ma not ostante to Modena (where dress I) have met alexia and there are in love and hour we always keep ourselves in contact. You say the truth are indeed fortunate and?

This summer out at sea I met one beautiful babe that doesn't look anywhere ugly like that LITTLE MANUS. It was love at first sight but too bad I did not remember her numbers because I do not have a pen and paper to record it down. Numbers do not mean her vital statistics, naughty naughty. :mad2:

Sometime later, I met alexia and they are in love with each other but we alway remain contact with each other. Such is the truth. Such is reality. Such is the curse of LITTLE MANUS. :(

This is my understanding to the thread. :(

Levian
09-05-2006, 02:49 PM
Don't worry. If you really are meant for eachother, I am sure destiny will bring you back together. Until then, get a goldfish or something.

begasel
09-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Don't worry. If you really are meant for eachother, I am sure destiny will bring you back together. Until then, get a goldfish or something.
Thanks for the comfort but give a cosiglio to me on where to go to study America or U.S.A.?

Rye
09-05-2006, 03:02 PM
Did you say Modena? Awwww, that's where my grandpa was born and I think that's where my grandparents met and got married. :) I'm Italian too (Italian-American though.) They moved to Bologna then, and that's where my father was born. Have you been to Bologna?

When my grandpa came to America, he went to Florida for a bit, and then went straight to New York, as he was recommended. Then he moved my father (when he was around 7 years old?) and the rest of the family to New York. There are many Italian-Americans in New York so it may be a nice place to study English? You learn, but you still have people who speak Italian around. :)

boris no no
09-05-2006, 03:06 PM
So... I'm not from America.
Does that make me cooler?

This thread is oh so confusing

begasel
09-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Did you say Modena? Awwww, that's where my grandpa was born and I think that's where my grandparents met and got married. :) I'm Italian too (Italian-American though.) They moved to Bologna then, and that's where my father was born. Have you been to Bologna?

When my grandpa came to America, he went to Florida for a bit, and then went straight to New York, as he was recommended. Then he moved my father (when he was around 7 years old?) and the rest of the family to New York. There are many Italian-Americans in New York so it may be a nice place to study English? You learn, but you still have people who speak Italian around. :)

in little words you America councils ok