PDA

View Full Version : NoW WHat... Aahh

xezero
09-05-2006, 03:36 PM
So i completed the game and afther the ending movies my screen go's black isen't it supposed to turn to a save point were i can save my game so i can brag to my friend about it ? :cry:

TheSpoonyBard
09-05-2006, 03:38 PM
Once you've finished the game you turn it off.

crazybayman
09-05-2006, 08:57 PM
So i completed the game and afther the ending movies my screen go's black isen't it supposed to turn to a save point were i can save my game so i can brag to my friend about it ? :cry:
Nope.

Sir Bahamut
09-05-2006, 09:03 PM
I always found it tough turning off when it hits the "The End" screen at the end; you don't WANT it to end :eep:

MJN SEIFER
09-05-2006, 09:03 PM
The latest save you can do is before you fight the last fight.

boys from the dwarf
09-05-2006, 09:14 PM
I always found it tough turning off when it hits the "The End" screen at the end; you don't WANT it to end :eep:

yeah. it hits me pretty hard when it says "the end" in FF8. its such an amazing story and i dont want it to end. i can hardly bring myself to turn it off.

Jsb01
09-05-2006, 09:50 PM
yeah... they should make a sequel.

Sefie1999AD
09-05-2006, 09:57 PM
FFVIII has a lot of things going on during the ending, even during the ending credits and after them. It's an ending that made me think I'm glad that I finished the game. You can't save after the ending credits, though. As far as I know, the only FFs that let you do so are FFI (PSX, not sure about GBA), FFII (GBA), FFIV (GBA) and FFX-2.

The Real Dark Messenger
09-05-2006, 11:05 PM

Wonderful pointe... I don't want it to end neither... Rinoa... Squall... please don't ever go away.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-06-2006, 02:35 PM
I'm more upset that there is nothing I have to show that I have completed the game apart from some silly save I made before I finished it

*~Angel Wing~*
09-10-2006, 12:52 AM

Wonderful point... I don't want it to end neither... Rinoa... Squall... please don't ever go away.
I know what you mean...:cry: :heart:

DfKimera
09-10-2006, 08:39 PM

Wonderful pointe... I don't want it to end neither... Rinoa... Squall... please don't ever go away.

Seconded. Well, even though most of you know, theres some intersting comic here that shows up after FF8. Its a bit outdated, but the author started working on comics again.

AskLaguna (http://hokuten.game-host.org/asklaguna/main.html)

Very funny. Now all we can do is hope that Square makes up a sequel and don't actually ruin the game with it.

Bolivar
09-15-2006, 02:36 AM
it is a really hard hitting ending, one of the best in the series.

Laugh at face of Danger
09-17-2006, 09:10 PM
well, at least it said something to signify it was the end. I sat and stared at the stars at the end of ff7 hoping for something more. Half a frikkin hour i sat there, staring at stars!