PDA

View Full Version : .dot.Hack Infection

Jsb01
09-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Got it for my girlfriend so I could play it... awsome.

Agree?

your.mind.is.on.the.line
09-05-2006, 05:08 PM
Got it for my girlfriend so I could play it... awsome.

Agree?
I still haven't gotten to play it...playstation hog! :D

Giga Guess
09-06-2006, 12:58 AM
I've finished the series. Just remember to visit the church regularly at the end of the second disc. I refuse to explain why.

Tasura
09-06-2006, 01:06 AM
Ive got the first two, and have beaten the first one, I havent had the time/drive to playmuch of the second.

Ryth
09-06-2006, 01:23 AM
I'm at the beginning of the fourth part. Haven't taken the time to actually beat it though, just been shirking it off for other games. I really should beat it...

Ah well.

Markus. D
09-06-2006, 06:39 AM
I've finished the series. Just remember to visit the church regularly at the end of the second disc. I refuse to explain why.

what he said.

please do so.

remember the address "Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground" (I think I spelt it alright-ish).

yah like Id give something so awesome away.

ValkyrieWing
09-06-2006, 07:37 AM
Played almost allthe was through part 3...going on four eventually.

Not to many people liked this game....I wonder why?

vorpal blade
09-06-2006, 11:16 AM
I think I'm at the last boss in the first disc. I think I'm used to having three dimensions, but combat is a little hard for me and money is hard to come by.

Craig
09-06-2006, 12:02 PM
I got the first one, under the impression it would be great.

Worst £20 I ever spent.

edczxcvbnm
09-06-2006, 10:40 PM
I think I'm at the last boss in the first disc. I think I'm used to having three dimensions, but combat is a little hard for me and money is hard to come by.

Money is pretty worthless in .hack. You can't buy any good weapons...I mean you can't even buy bad weapons only pure /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif that you wouldn't use after the second area of the game. All the items are cheap as hell and you can find most of these items in great quantities in dungons anyways.

escobert
09-06-2006, 10:48 PM
I actualy just started playing it again, yay for me.

NorthernChaosGod
09-07-2006, 12:21 AM
I finished it perfectly quite a while ago, I think I still need to finish the second one so I can start the third one. :(

ValkyrieWing
09-07-2006, 07:52 AM
TRADING IS YOUR FRIEND!

Giga Guess
09-07-2006, 01:26 PM
TRADING IS YOUR FRIEND!

QFT...the sad thing is, so many of the required items for GOOD trades are in areas you have to punch in the name for. Areas it gives you *NO* indication of what it's supposed to be.

ValkyrieWing
09-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Yeah, that's the only problem....but my Kite's pretty much had one of the best waeopns for almost the entire games, because I traded all over the place.

Data Drain is really dangerous. :(

XandrewX
09-07-2006, 05:33 PM
I've played it past to the 4th one...It's kinda boring when i need to find the virus for Gate Hacking and I've been hunting for hours just to find one.:eep:
TRADING IS THE BEST i agree...but the items...it's rarer than ever :eep:

Giga Guess
09-08-2006, 12:41 AM
Yeah, that's the only problem....but my Kite's pretty much had one of the best waeopns for almost the entire games, because I traded all over the place.

Data Drain is really dangerous. :(

Dangerous, but very useful at the same time. Some of the strongest weapons in the game are only obtained via Data Drain...not to mention the Virus Cores.

Tasura
09-08-2006, 02:41 AM
This thread makes me want to go back to Infection and go through as many dungeons as possible i started it awhile ago after i beat the first one, i think i might have gone through 30-40 non-story/side quest related dungeons, its all useless crap and waht not, and by the time you beat the game Kite can handle the lower dungeons alone, but i think my Kite is only 35 or 36.

Edit becuase im bored: So, yea, Im bored, so here is my main three character stats/Equips (after beating the game and extra dungeon[I think])

Kite: Lvl 30
Weapon: Hyakkidouran
Head: Raccoon Earcap
Body: Firedrake Mail
Hands: Miner's Gloves
Feet: Fire Lizard

Sanjuro: Lvl 30
Weapon: Shikisokuzeku
Head: Face Guard
Body: Blaze Armor
Hands: Hands of Wood
Feet: Mountain Guard

BlackRose: Lvl 30
Weapon: Sharp Blade
Head: Head Gear
Body: Blaze Armor
Hands: Hands of Wood
Feet: Aqua Guard

Yea, some of it sucks, I know (mainly the non-weapons on Sanjura and BlackRose, but thats why im going back trhough as many dungeons as possibly to get stuff and wahtnot)

escobert
09-09-2006, 12:01 AM
Yeah trading makes the game MUCH easier, and I haven't ever had problems with items to trade.

ValkyrieWing
09-09-2006, 04:48 AM
It's fun to max all the books aout before you get to the game you get the stuff in.

Hmmm....I like Gardenia, but I don't think you get her until the second game...?

Oh. Did anyone else want to drown Piros?

Tasura
09-09-2006, 06:26 AM
I think she's in the first, and I used Sanjuro and BlackRose as often as i culd, i only sued others when I had too.

ValkyrieWing
09-09-2006, 06:28 AM
MOONSTONE IS AMAZING.

Even though having two Twin Blades can be annoying.

Tasura
09-09-2006, 07:31 AM
Having one twinblade is annoying =/

I want GU! Also, there is another OVA series that comes with GU its called Online Jack.

ValkyrieWing
09-09-2006, 07:35 AM
I had the .//hack:TWILIGHT manga and it makes no sense.

edczxcvbnm
09-12-2006, 04:42 PM

What doesn't make sense?

Tasura
09-12-2006, 07:24 PM

Ive got the anime =D

edczxcvbnm
09-12-2006, 08:12 PM

Ive got the anime =D

The anime is nothing like the manga. Completely different feels and story.

Giga Guess
09-13-2006, 12:40 AM
It's fun to max all the books aout before you get to the game you get the stuff in.

Hmmm....I like Gardenia, but I don't think you get her until the second game...?

Oh. Did anyone else want to drown Piros?

OH DEAR GOD YES! LORD he was irritating.

ValkyrieWing
09-13-2006, 05:23 AM
THANK YOU.

Him and his dumb-@$$ voice...ARGH!

Markus. D
09-13-2006, 06:09 AM
ewww Piros...

terrible voice.

though his only redeeming feature was his AoE axe skills :)

edit: Moonstone and Natsumi were really awesome characters :).... though they used twinblades >->...

ValkyrieWing
09-13-2006, 06:13 AM
I actually never used him. Unless I had to, of course...he was just WAY too slow for my tastes.

My party was pretty much built for speed most of the time.