View Full Version : Make Your Own Einherjar

ValkyrieWing
09-05-2006, 06:14 PM
What you need:

Name-
Age-
Titles- like mercanery, ect...
Class- Mage, Spearman, ect...
Element- Holy, Fire, ect...ONE PER PERSON!
Special Attack-
Short bio-

I just though this would be fun to do...I'll post mine later.

black orb
09-06-2006, 06:19 AM
>>> I always wanted and fancied Celia as one of my Einherjar, too bad tri-ace left her out of the crew..

ValkyrieWing
09-06-2006, 07:33 AM
Then make her stats, if you want. :)

Gansx
09-06-2006, 09:17 AM
I didn't give much thought into this that I should of. But...I might change it later to something more unique.

Name - Gans
Age - 19
Sex - Male
Race - Human
Titles - Military Dog
Class - Spearman
Element - Holy
Special Attack - Blind Judgement

Bio - The only child in his family to be raise up in the shadows of his first cousins, who have all accomplish great things. Feeling pressure by his parents, he joins the military with no regrets to bring fame and honor. Not bless with intelligence, he was a quick learner on the field of battle. Of course there was no choice, either die by the blade or live by it. This is where he learn his trademark special. Whenever he was at the brink of death by enemy's hand. He'll close his eyes and irrationally attack his foe at the value of his life and not for justice.

Filled with lies and deceive by military, he was told that the war was a holy crusade. In truth they were invading another country for slaves. He didn't completely believe in what he was doing was right. All he wanted was his parents to be proud of him and brag a little to his aunts and uncles. After his heart couldn't take anymore of this unnesessary bloodshed, for the first time he made a choice and refuse to fight. But he couldn't go home with shame to his parents. Never before has he look into his enemy's eyes in battle. He could see the anger and cries for what they believe in and why they were fighting. Not possesssing the will, he lost feeling in his arms and could not pick up his spear to even defend himself.

ValkyrieWing
09-09-2006, 05:24 AM
Name: Lapis
Sex: Female
Race: Elf
Titles: Swordmaiden
Class: Swordfighter
Element: Holy
Special Attack: Angelic Raid

Bio: Born of the forbidden union of light elf and dark elf, Lapis was born...different than others. As she grew older, she soon realized that other avoided her, including her own mother, and when she came of age she left the Forest of Spirits in search of her father. She joined an adventuring group, and journeyed the land. On one of those journeys, she came in contact with a Aesir Artifact. In a brilliant flash of light, gigantic wings blossomed from her back. In a blind panic, she fled into the mountains.

One of the others in her group, Teirith, followed her, revealing that he was a dragon in human form, purging the land of evil. Together they traveled, and before long, their relationship took on a new dimesion.

However, while on a mission investigating an outbreak of undead, Lapis discovered that her father was a necromancer, and was killed by him.