PDA

View Full Version : Dirge of Cerberus Cutscenes

siryaberdoodle
09-05-2006, 07:39 PM
:love: Who else loved the many cutscenes of DOC? I was just wondering if anyone knew where to download all of them. After searching google non-stop for the pst 3 weeks I could only come up with the same files. So if anyone knows where I could possibly get all the cutscenes it would be greatly appreciated thanks!! :choc2:

fullmetal_fantasy
09-06-2006, 12:27 AM
Well you could always use guides and such on the internet to get the Memory Capsules that will let you see all of them.

And Yesh i did enjoy the cut scenes ^_^

FallenAngel411
09-06-2006, 04:09 AM
The cutscenes are what made the game worth playing. They weren't worth fifty bucks though. :-/

J-E-N-O-V-A
09-06-2006, 05:42 AM
I think that there are programs for ps2 that will let you rip the FMV's form the CD, I have one for PSX but you might have to wait for a ps2 one.

Aralith
09-06-2006, 07:38 AM
Well, are we talking about FMV's or the cutscenes (the events in the story that took place with in-game graphics). The FMV's were awesome. And as much as I wanted to learn about Vincent's backgound story, I really wish they would have split some of those cutscenes into two or sometimes even three events. It just seemed like they gave you these totally unconnected chunks of story that didn't make sense until you played the entire game.

As much as a I believe in some good suspense, you have to know how to do it, and DoC did not deliver as much as I hoped it would. I actually found some of the cutscenes to be annoyingly long. Especially when I've got my little brother behind me whining for his turn on the PS2 while I have to watch 20 minutes of cutscenes before I can save and so that I know what's going on in the story.

Sora_Kairi
09-26-2006, 10:21 PM
Was a good game but.. It was kinda like a Devil May Cry rip off, Ohh yea that cutscenes were cool but why would anyone want Yuffie and Cait sith to be the Supporting charcters?? I mean yea Yuffie is cool but..not so much can be said for Cait sith. I loved the cutscenes..THE MEMORY CAPSULES uhh made me so mad, I got them all but it made me soo angry! the extras werent even worth getting them all. But the extra missions were o.k

atlanteay
09-26-2006, 10:42 PM
you can view the cutscenes on youtube.

*~Angel Wing~*
09-28-2006, 09:20 PM
:love: Who else loved the many cutscenes of DOC?
Yes I LOVED seeing Vincent as a Turk!!! :drool: :love: :kaolove2: :kaolove:

Was a good game but.. It was kinda like a Devil May Cry rip off, Ohh yea that cutscenes were cool but why would anyone want Yuffie and Cait sith to be the Supporting charcters?? I mean yea Yuffie is cool but..not so much can be said for Cait sith. I loved the cutscenes..THE MEMORY CAPSULES uhh made me so mad, I got them all but it made me soo angry! the extras werent even worth getting them all. But the extra missions were o.k
The 1st thing my sister an I said when we started playing DOC, was it reminded us a lot of a cross between Devil May Cry and 007 Nightfire. :D [I liked DOC more :up:]

And yes, I wasn't too crazy about having Yuffie as a supporting character...:eep: But other then that, I thought it was an AWESOME game!!! :kaohappy2 :thumb: