PDA

View Full Version : Rydia best Weapon?

undnce
09-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Ok, I have beaten the game and all my char's lvls are 70+, where can I get Rydia's best weapon?

Flying Mullet
09-05-2006, 09:21 PM
Her devilish sexiness.

Tavrobel
09-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Her devilish sexiness.

abrojtm
09-05-2006, 11:26 PM
In the original FFIV, Rydia's best weapon is the Dragon Whisker (whip) which is a rare drop from Blue Dragons I believe.

In FFIV:A, it is the Assassin Dagger (random insta-death), or the Mist Whip which is Holy-Elemental and boosts INT. Found in a Floor of Remembrance that looks kinda like the Mist Cave.

Jowy
09-06-2006, 12:19 AM
I always just set her up with an Artemis or Yoichi bow myself.

Evastio
09-06-2006, 01:12 AM
I'd stick with the Assasin dagger. Even though she's a pathetic physical attacker. Then again, she's a summoner and physical attacks aren't summoners' strong area.

Captain Maxx Power
09-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Whips can be used from the back row with the same attack power. Being a spellcaster it's advisable for Rydia to be on the back row at all times. Therefore the Mist Whip is probably the better of the two. It also augments her Intelligence stat, which means more power to her spells, whereas the Assassin dagger adds to her Agility, although increasing her Defence Multiplier, Attack Multiplier and Magic Defense Multiplier (sometimes), being put on the front row will negate this somewhat. If you want more physical damage (and with about five really good front-line attackers I can't imagine why you would), then go with the Dagger. If spellcasting, backrow with the whip.

Ultima Shadow
09-06-2006, 02:14 PM
Ok, I have beaten the game and all my char's lvls are 70+, where can I get Rydia's best weapon?In Cid's secret sex-store. It's called the pink turbo-dildo. While its attack power is low, it got a 80% chanse of causing paralyze and confusion as well as lowering the enemy's physical attack power by 50%. It even ignores bosses status-immunities. And having Rydia hitting herself with it 6 times in a row is always instant-win VS the yet-not-discovered bonus boss, Ultima Shadow.

Tavrobel
09-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Ohh, good God, Shads. I think that would spell instant victory in ANY situation.

undnce
09-07-2006, 02:14 AM
indeed:D