PDA

View Full Version : Another auspicious birth!

Madame Adequate
09-06-2006, 04:20 AM
After our very own Sammie had a bonnie baby, Princess Akishino has given birth to a male. He is the third in line to the Chrysanthemum Throne, and unless changes occur in either the rules regarding ascension to the throne, or in Japan itself, he will likely become Emperor of Japan one day.

Let us give our sincerest congratulations to the Emperor on this joyous occasion, and to his grandson. I am certain the illustrious family will continue with a strong, fierce heir!

Odaisé Gaelach
09-06-2006, 04:22 AM
Hurray! All hail the new heir! :D

bipper
09-06-2006, 04:22 AM
YAY! Congrats princess!

Rye
09-06-2006, 04:23 AM
I think Mr. MILF sould be the emperor. But yay, congrats. :bigsmile:

Madame Adequate
09-06-2006, 04:23 AM

I am but a humble commoner. It is not my place even to idly ponder such things.

Zeromus_X
09-06-2006, 04:33 AM
Interestingly enough, I was reading about this on Yahoo just a few moments ago.

Well, yeah, that's nice I guess.

Dynast-Kid
09-06-2006, 04:37 AM

I Took the Red Pill
09-06-2006, 05:08 AM
I am but a humble commoner. It is not my place even to idly ponder such things.
I think you'd make a good dictator. Rule with an iron fist chin, y'know?

Giga Guess
09-06-2006, 01:15 PM
Yay?

Resha
09-06-2006, 01:59 PM
Congrats :( But I wanted the little Princess (daughter of current Crown Prince) to get the throne! You clearly need someone born on 1st December for these important things. :greenie:

Bunny
09-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Chrysanthemum. Er. Sorry.

I was reading about this late last night and I came to the conclusion that the Imperial Seal of Japan is one of the worst seals I have ever seen. And I am not too keen on the name of it either, but that is just me.

Congrats to the Princess.

Loony BoB
09-06-2006, 02:12 PM
It should also be noted that my sister, Nikki (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=905), has also had a baby in recent times - I'll get the baby to register when she learns how to type. ;) Look forward to your potential new youngest member. :D

Congrats to everyone who just had a baby. :p

Breine
09-06-2006, 02:15 PM
Congrats :)

Madame Adequate
09-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Chrysanthemum. Er. Sorry.

Fixed. I beg the Emperor's forgiveness for my grievous error.

No. The only way I can reclaim my honor is hari-kari.

*Seppuku*

Levian
09-06-2006, 04:46 PM
http://www.telcom.es/~jcastjr/starwars/emperor.jpg

Brian The Pink Shark
09-06-2006, 04:50 PM
why should we yay, it's about time Japan and other countries around the world aknowleged women not as second class citizens and allow the first born princess to be the Emperess

or better yet get rid of the whole Imperial system :choc:

Madame Adequate
09-06-2006, 08:54 PM
That is a disgraceful thing to say, Brian. You show no respect for institutes hundreds of years old!

PyroManiak
09-06-2006, 09:14 PM
No offense but female inferiority isnt only social...Males are more worthy to be emperor

I came here for pictures of newborns!...now where the hell are my pics?

Pike
09-07-2006, 01:56 AM
I congratulate the Japanese Imperial Family on behalf of Emperor Huxley, for I am but his loyal servant.

Goldenboko
09-07-2006, 01:59 AM
No offense but female inferiority isnt only social...Males are more worthy to be emperor

I'm not even a women and...
:twak:

No one should be an emperor(too much power) and its not right that women are considered inferior socially

lovehurts
09-07-2006, 02:02 AM
YAH!! ALL RIGHT!! Congrats:D

Goldenboko
09-07-2006, 02:03 AM
I was so busy twating Pyro I almost forgot....

Congrats.

Madame Adequate
09-07-2006, 02:11 AM
No one should be an emperor(too much power) and its not right that women are considered inferior socially

Are you saying that someone with true vision - a Napoleon, if you will - should not have the power to bring that vision to bear?

PyroManiak
09-07-2006, 02:19 AM

too much power is inevitable..they're will always be people with more power then others and groups with more power than other groups... and it all starts in school cuz it may sound corny and gay but knowledge is power..and its impossible to abolish school

Goldenboko
09-07-2006, 02:23 AM

too much power is inevitable..they're will always be people with more power then others and groups with more power than other groups... and it all starts in school cuz it may sound corny and gay-Please don't use this term ever again I found out one of my greatest friends is gay but knowledge is power..and its impossible to abolish school

Again should

PyroManiak
09-07-2006, 02:24 AM

too much power is inevitable..they're will always be people with more power then others and groups with more power than other groups... and it all starts in school cuz it may sound corny and gay-Please don't use this term ever again I found out one of my greatest friends is gay but knowledge is power..and its impossible to abolish school

Again should

dude... dont get sensitive.. when I said the word gay I mean the meaning in where it means all happy and jolly...not the homosexual one sorry for the misunderstanding

and lemme ask you a question... do u or do u not believe females are in any way inferior do u think there completely equal?

Goldenboko
09-07-2006, 02:34 AM
First off I say that because I haven't stood up for my friends many times when I should have and I'm done with good people getting stepped on and me just watching, and I highly doubt you really thought about using that term and how happy and jolly is basically an unused definiton of that word now.

And no I don't because I have friends that are girls that can do things just as well if not better then me, and my other male friends.

Madame Adequate
09-07-2006, 03:34 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/Auricom/iObjecteoeo.jpg

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-07-2006, 03:41 AM
why should we yay, it's about time Japan and other countries around the world aknowleged women not as second class citizens and allow the first born princess to be the Emperess

or better yet get rid of the whole Imperial system :choc:

I know Japan actually did have Empresses before. Actually before Japan had much influence from other countries, like China for example, there was a great respect for women and also I believe there was more women in power during that time. Considering that unlike most cultures who like to associate their ruler with a god, Japan's royal family is said to be descendents of the Sun Goddess, Amaterasu.

I could be wrong or inaccurate at some or many points, seems my memory is a little fuzzy ^_^;;;

nik0tine
09-07-2006, 04:20 AM
Women exist only for the pleasures of men.

Shlup
09-07-2006, 05:03 AM
I came here for pictures of newborns!...now where the hell are my pics?

QFT