PDA

View Full Version : Audioslave - Revelations

Strider
09-06-2006, 04:32 AM
Yes, I realize it only came out today, but it needs a thread!

Following the self-titled debut and the highly successful Out of Exile, what could Chris Cornell and Rage do to top their first two efforts? Well, they could hammer out another blues-inspired, Tom Morello-riffed masterpiece, and that's exactly what they did. I'm sure everyone has heard Original Fire by now, but the whole CD is awesome from start to finish.

So, yeah, discuss!

The Shoeless Hobo
09-06-2006, 10:08 AM
This is by far my favourite album by Audioslave to date.

XxSephirothxX
09-06-2006, 01:14 PM
I downloaded it last week but I haven't listened to it yet. :p If it's the same quality as the first two, I'll be happy.

Slothy
09-06-2006, 01:29 PM
I haven't heard anything from it yet (in fact I didn't even know they had a new album coming out). I don't know, their first album was good enough if a little dissapointing, but I didn't like much on Out of Exile. I'll definitely need to hear a lot of it before I'll buy it.

Mythra
09-06-2006, 06:55 PM
I haven't heard it yet, but I'll prob. download it later. I would buy it, but kind of low on the whole "cash" thing right now.

Ouch!
09-06-2006, 08:59 PM
I haven't listened to Audioslave in quite some time. I wasn't aware that they were releasing a new CD. I'll have to pick it up soon.