PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing that happened to you or sibling

Aeondo
09-06-2006, 05:52 AM
I remember in KH1 My little brother would cast thunder on a fish heartless and kill it instantly,Then he just shouts Fishsticks!!!
Fighting the hydra in KH2 he would try tyo hit phil whenever he started the hydras back crap...He hated phil then on after.
he would talk to alot of the XIII members that was kinda funny....
ok... your turn

IceAngel
09-06-2006, 10:44 AM
Havent got KH2 so I cant comment yet......

On KH1 whenever my sister was trying to fight someone she would just press X without moving the the analogue forward. As you can tell, Sora just stood there creeping forward little by little, swinging his keyblade.
My sister reckons that I gave the evil characters the evils when they came on screen. The TV in our room gets a lot of glare.

vorpal blade
09-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Can't say much for me or any siblings (they don't play games) but I have a few stories about my niece.

My niece, about four years old then (a year ago?) was watching me play KH1. I had just finished a colosseum battle and pushed pause. It paused while Donald was jumping into the air, and only Donald's bottom was visible. My niece saw this and laughed "It's Donald's pee-pee!"

On another occasion, my mom, my niece and I were in a store. My niece picked up a pair of knitting needles, crossed them over her head and proclaimed, "That's the power of the keyblade!"

Jus_like_Rikku!!
09-06-2006, 01:27 PM
HA! lol! these are funny! I have nothing to say... actually, i have too much to say! lol! :D

Aeondo
09-09-2006, 05:37 AM
My brother watched me play the thousand heartless and he just stares at the counter going up and up with me usin kingdom key. You had to be there, it was the look on his face. I cracked up until i cried.

He fought sephiroth and died in three seconds flat then it was my turn, I fight him and sephy dies in 3 min. He did the same as above.

I was fighting cerburus in KH2, I almost died cause I was underlvld. Hes almost dead as well. I cast blizzard just as He walks in and cerburus dies, Then he screams big doggie died cause You threw ice at him, Then you hear my mom crack up on her way to my room to see what he was talkin about

LunarWeaver
09-09-2006, 07:30 AM
This is the funniest that's ever happened to me while playing it:

... I guess it kinda looks fun. But it has Disney characters in it so I don't really want to play it.

_yeojina_
09-10-2006, 07:09 AM
I don't have Kingdom Hearts II. Sad, ey?

Anyway, I was fighting Kurt Zisa and I summoned Tinkerbell. Then Zisa started spinning around. I paused it and looked at it thoughtfully.
"Kurt Zisa's doing ballet!"

Another time, I was fighting Sephiroth and he kept on saying, "I'll send you to the promised land!" As I was dying at his mercy, I could only think of one thing.
"Since when was Sephiroth a Christian?"

And by the way, if you don't get my jokes, it's either I have a sense of humour so dry it makes the Sahara Desert look like Thailand in the Monsoon season or you're not a happy person.

Dark Messenger
09-10-2006, 10:59 AM
KH2: Once in Beast's Castle, there's that heartless that looks like Ifrit... well, all of a sudden Sora got stuck in a wall and started spinning for some off reason. It was funny as hell!

Aeondo
09-10-2006, 04:55 PM
I don't have Kingdom Hearts II. Sad, ey?

Anyway, I was fighting Kurt Zisa and I summoned Tinkerbell. Then Zisa started spinning around. I paused it and looked at it thoughtfully.
"Kurt Zisa's doing ballet!"

Another time, I was fighting Sephiroth and he kept on saying, "I'll send you to the promised land!" As I was dying at his mercy, I could only think of one thing.
"Since when was Sephiroth a Christian?"

And by the way, if you don't get my jokes, it's either I have a sense of humour so dry it makes the Sahara Desert look like Thailand in the Monsoon season or you're not a happy person.
congrats on the first laugh I had on this thread at the promised land one.
Keep posting please this is turning out great!

Griff
09-10-2006, 07:09 PM
My mom walked in when I was watching my little brother play through the Little Mermaid level and asked me why I was letting him play a game with topless women in it. Confused, I asked her what she meant and the next time Sora came on the screen she went "right there, see?". It took us 3 days to stop laughing about the look on her face when we told her that was a guy.

Aeondo
09-24-2006, 12:51 AM
wow that was awesome lol

Jessweeee♪
09-24-2006, 03:05 AM
Has it finally come out in UK yet?

KH1: I was fighting heartless one at a time in Hollow Bastion, because I didn't want to fall off the edge for the fiftieth time, and then it got down to one. Donald and Goofy went after it, causing it to fall, then they followed. Eventually it just disappeared, and reappeared in front of me with full health. This repeated several times. Normally something this frustrating I would just run from, but I really wanted the treasure chest and I couldn't get it until the stupid thing stopped and died.

KH2: Can't think of anything :P

_yeojina_
10-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Okay, I now have Kingdom Hearts II. Yay.

Every time the Dusk Nobodies would move when my brother was present, he'd always mutter this.
"Showoffs."

FiragaBreak
10-22-2006, 02:36 AM
I own Kingdom Hearts II.

While fighting Sephiroth he said, "Show me your strength." So I punched to T.V.

Le Mutton Noir
10-22-2006, 03:37 AM
Can't say much for me or any siblings (they don't play games) but I have a few stories about my niece.

My niece, about four years old then (a year ago?) was watching me play KH1. I had just finished a colosseum battle and pushed pause. It paused while Donald was jumping into the air, and only Donald's bottom was visible. My niece saw this and laughed "It's Donald's pee-pee!"

On another occasion, my mom, my niece and I were in a store. My niece picked up a pair of knitting needles, crossed them over her head and proclaimed, "That's the power of the keyblade!"

lol, she reminds me of my little cousin. He's 3 and the other day his brother ran out of the chinese food resteraunt and his mom (my aunt) went to grab him. He yelled, go mommy, go get him! Power Up!":)