PDA

View Full Version : Murder on the Midway

bipper
09-06-2006, 03:35 PM
So. I was at the Minnesota State fair on labor day. I decided to play a fun carny game located in the center of the lane in and island style booth, so players on all four sides of the square booth. The game was simple. Grab a pressurised gun that had a softball on attatched to it. You would then shoot three glasses that were in a stacked like a pyramid. Knock over all three, get a prize.

The guns were chained down so you had to kneel to aim your shot. Well, Me being the ultra badass sharpshooter that I am, got down ain aimed as well as I could, right for the sweet spot of the glass. I pulled back the trigger and *pizow* shot the ball, which clean missed the glasses all together, over shot the center barrier and nailed som poor kid who was lining up a shot on the other side right square in the face. He hit the ground laughing of embaracment, and shedding a tear or two for the pain. I started laughing so hard I could not function, as did everyone else at the booth. The carny tried playing it off, as to avoid a lawsuit (presumably), and simply said "Woah Son, you were well off the mark there!"

And that is my GOExpereince from this years fair.

What embarassing or out right hilarious stories to you take home from the carnival/fair/festival/(what ever the brits call em)??

The Devil Man
09-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Can't think of any at the moment, but just wanted to say...

It's true! :eek:

Bipper REALLY does Goes!!!

Old Manus
09-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Wasted £1.50 on THAT GOD DAMNED CRANE MACHINE

Then some asian tourists came and won twice in a row.

Dignified Pauper
09-06-2006, 04:16 PM
So. I was at the Minnesota State fair on labor day. I decided to play a fun carny game located in the center of the lane in and island style booth, so players on all four sides of the square booth. The game was simple. Grab a pressurised gun that had a softball on attatched to it. You would then shoot three glasses that were in a stacked like a pyramid. Knock over all three, get a prize.

The guns were chained down so you had to kneel to aim your shot. Well, Me being the ultra badass sharpshooter that I am, got down ain aimed as well as I could, right for the sweet spot of the glass. I pulled back the trigger and *pizow* shot the ball, which clean missed the glasses all together, over shot the center barrier and nailed som poor kid who was lining up a shot on the other side right square in the face. He hit the ground laughing of embaracment, and shedding a tear or two for the pain. I started laughing so hard I could not function, as did everyone else at the booth. The carny tried playing it off, as to avoid a lawsuit (presumably), and simply said "Woah Son, you were well off the mark there!"

What embarassing or out right hilarious stories to you take home from the carnival/fair/festival/(what ever the brits call em)??

I would have sued you. I know how pro-abortion you are after birth, you did it on purpose.

bipper
09-06-2006, 04:17 PM

I would have sued you. I know how pro-abortion you are after birth, you did it on purpose.

I would then, shoot you again.

Brian The Pink Shark
09-06-2006, 04:21 PM
i wouldnt say this was as much embarrassing as it was painful.

Me and my friend steven bought two inflateable baseball bats and proceded to hit each other with them, unfortunatly steven hit me square in the face knocking my nose ring out whilst cutting it, lots of blood everywhere and many people laughing at my pain :p :choc:

Levian
09-06-2006, 04:41 PM
So there was no actual murder? bipper, you disappoint me so.

Either way, I like it when people puke in mid-air in some fancy carousel making vomit fly. Especially if the carousel takes pictures. That's one for the yearbook. Needless to say, I have had puke all over me. This may or may not be the reason why I dislike kids.

Christmas
09-06-2006, 04:44 PM
No one ever take me to a carnival. :(

Vikeve
09-06-2006, 05:16 PM
Well i was on the farice wheel when suddenly all the carnival people stoped walked away to enjoy the new carnival meal down at I-Hop.:)

Larahl
09-06-2006, 06:48 PM
No one ever take me to a carnival. :(
You're Christmas, you make carnivals.

Hm, Bipper, I actually thought you killed someone...:mad: