PDA

View Full Version : Girl truoble

tidus_rox
09-07-2006, 01:44 AM
Okay, heres the deal. I have A girlfriend. Shes nice. Shes really nice. Theres another girl, shes nice. Shes nicer. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! I like my girlfreind now but i like the other girl alot, aswell. Please no stupid comments, just... help me.

Goldenboko
09-07-2006, 01:46 AM
I have to say if you can find someone you like more then your current "girlfriend" just because she's "nicer" this sounds like a very bad relationship and I recommend you don't get into another one until its meaningful.

Bahamut2000X
09-07-2006, 01:48 AM
Well you can only really go with whatever your feelings tell you. It seems like you have a good thing going already. But if you love the new girl more, then who knows.

Although it's hard to really tell much from the limited info you've given. Like if you could define nice maybe?

But anyways my best advice is think carefully about it, in the end it's your choice, so you need to really think which one you see yourself with and truly feel right with.

Well hope that mild advice was slightly helpful in your thought process.

lovehurts
09-07-2006, 01:48 AM
How old are you poster one? I need to know before I can relate to you. I am 18 in college and If you are signifcantally younger Id need to know what age level Im dealing with before I advise you. I want to help you so please tell us your age.:)

Flying Mullet
09-07-2006, 01:50 AM
Okay, heres the deal. I have A girlfriend. Shes nice. Shes really nice. Theres another girl, shes nice. Shes nicer. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! I like my girlfreind now but i like the other girl alot, aswell. Please no stupid comments, just... help me.
What up playa!

http://www.chriskula.com/misc/whiteguy.jpg

Goldenboko
09-07-2006, 01:51 AM
What up playa!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
God that struck my funny bone!

tidus_rox
09-07-2006, 01:51 AM
Like if you could define nice maybe?

I dont know, nicer, for one. Cuter. Better personality. Nicer body... everything

How old are you poster one? I need to know before I can relate to you. I am 18 in college and If you are signifcantally younger Id need to know what age level Im dealing with before I advise you. I want to help you so please tell us your age.:)

Goldenboko
09-07-2006, 01:52 AM
Like if you could define nice maybe?

I dont know, nicer, for one. Cuter. Better personality. Nicer body... everything
I stick by my first response.

I have to say if you can find someone you like more then your current "girlfriend" just because she's "nicer" this sounds like a very bad relationship and I recommend you don't get into another one until its meaningful.

tidus_rox
09-07-2006, 01:52 AM
What up playa!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
God that struck my funny bone!

HAHA That DID help me lol ... (Sorry bout the triple post!)

PyroManiak
09-07-2006, 01:53 AM
whichever one makes you happier ;)

lovehurts
09-07-2006, 01:57 AM
You're 13 ok cool. Umm at 13 you really dont expect any romance. I assume that you want love in a relationship or do you just want a friend to hang with? Prehaps the girl that seems nicer to you just understands you better. Maybe you click easier with her. Ask yourself do you feel more meaningfull around her? Does she relate to you better. Who is easier to talk to and who do you feel most comfrontable around? Make friends with both of them. Its completely mature and acceptable to make friends with opposite sex persons. Just be friends to both of them. Maybe one day who ever is right for you or fits with you the best will be more than just a friend to you. If they are true friends then they dont have to be your lover....

Just have fun and be friendly to both. If one feels more right for you or easier to "click " with then I suggest that you try to get closer to that one 1st. Dont go over board.

Odaisé Gaelach
09-07-2006, 02:09 AM

Hey, you've got one girlfriend more than I did when I was thirteen.

Go for whoever you love more. Sure you love your girlfriend, and sure this other girl's nicer... but do you love her more than your girlfriend?

Goldenboko
09-07-2006, 02:10 AM

Hey, you've got one girlfriend more than I did when I was thirteen.

Go for whoever you love more. Sure you love your girlfriend, and sure this other girl's nicer... but do you love her more than your girlfriend?

If he posted this I doubt there is love in the relationship and I doubt there will be love in any relationship until he is older.

Goldenboko
09-07-2006, 02:12 AM
lol my guess is hes just after the cutty:cool:

No one my age wants love...u kidding me?
And thats why 99.9% of middle school relationships are stupid and should be abandoned.

PyroManiak
09-07-2006, 02:14 AM
like thats impossible..how could you possibly stop me

Goldenboko
09-07-2006, 02:16 AM
like thats impossible..how could you possibly stop me

Once again should I'm not say it will happen but it should.

Oh and you'd be surprised MWUHAHAHAHAHA!

lovehurts
Let me give it to you straight you'll have many many girlfriends until you settle down inside as an mature individuall and are willing to work through a real relationship . This wont be happening for you or your laddies for quite some time. AS you get older you'll understand better what qualities you need in a female and what qualities you wont need in life. Or what you'll actaully want later in life. At 13 though, you choose others because they are nicer.....you arent ready yet .

Heck just have fun. If the relationship that you are in means alot to you then dont break it off.

Odaisé Gaelach
If he posted this I doubt there is love in the relationship and I doubt there will be love in any relationship until he is older.

Yeah, I know what you mean...

Goldenboko
09-07-2006, 02:20 AM
Let me give it to you straight you'll have many many girlfriends until you settle down inside as an mature individuall and are willing to work through a real relationship . This wont be happening for you or your laddies for quite some time. AS you get older you'll understand better what qualities you need in a female and what qualities you wont need in life. Or what you'll actaully want later in life. At 13 though, you choose others because they are nicer.....you arent ready yet .

Heck just have fun. If the relationship that you are in means alot to you then dont break it off.
There are much better ways then going... hmm that girl is hot I think I'll ask her out.

Yeah, I know what you mean...

Someone understands me! *Dies from Shock*

Goldenboko
09-07-2006, 02:24 AM
how bout we ask him..

dude who made the post, do you want cutty,lots iof cutty, a girlfried just to have a girlfriend, many girlfriends just to have girlfriends, love, or many loves??
.... what?!?!?!?!?

Goldenboco

What are you talking about, I totally said nothing of that nature.

Well thats what at least 90% of Junior High Relationships are...

tidus_rox
09-08-2006, 09:04 PM
how bout we ask him..

dude who made the post, do you want cutty,lots iof cutty, a girlfried just to have a girlfriend, many girlfriends just to have girlfriends, love, or many loves??

Well, the girlfriednd that i had broke up with me, so now i have to ask the other girl out. BUT I CANT! I cant even talk to her. I try to say 'hi' but nothing comes out.... oh and to answer your question.. (even though some poeple think it is IMPOSSIBLE at my age) love.

Teiju
09-09-2006, 12:13 PM
Take them both out to dinner at the exact same restaurant on the exact same night, on different tables, and play the both of them the entire night without each knowing that the other is there.

Stressful for you, hilarity for us.

to answer your question.. (even though some poeple think it is IMPOSSIBLE at my age) love.

The only love that exists is through copulation. Do that to the both of them, at the same time, and "you will be a God among men." Especially at the age of 13. Word it up, brutha.

Christmas
09-09-2006, 12:15 PM

Wait for the nicest to appear before making another move of course. :bigsmile:

Mo-Nercy
09-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Yeah, you're 13. Sleep around, have some fun because your time is running out.

Levian
09-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Ok, get on your computer and write a list of all the good and bad things about your current girlfriend, then write another list of the good and bad things about your potentional girlfriend. Trust me, it's going to work. I've seen it on Friends.

Chimp
09-09-2006, 03:35 PM
Move to Utah.

PROBLEM SOLVED