PDA

View Full Version : Project Runway

ChibiAxel
09-07-2006, 02:38 AM
I'm just asking, but are there any people here who like the show Project Runway on BRavo? I like it... Go Micheal Knight! Also I'm a dude.

Psychotic
09-07-2006, 02:44 AM
Incorrect; you are the dude. However, threads about TV shows belong in the Lounge.

Hambone
09-07-2006, 04:57 AM
I like Heidi Klum. Is that a good answer?

http://us.tv1.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/tv_pix/bravo/project_runway_photos/heidi_klum/runway3.jpg

:drool:

kikimm
09-07-2006, 05:04 AM
It's really addicting. :( I hate it cause they have so many commercials breaks to keep you waiting to the end to finally see what the stupid dress looks like. Some of those people are insanely creative. So I enjoy the show, but the way the judging sometimes occurs, not so much. I don't think they factor in the person's previous work enough. If they did that Vincent guy would be long gone.

ValkyrieWing
09-07-2006, 08:06 AM
VINCENT IS GONE!!!!!!!!! *happy dance* I'm cheering for Uli, I think. The hasn't gone al stabby-stabby on anyone yet.

This show is making me consider being a fashion designer. I'm looking forward to Top Chef again, too. :D

ChibiAxel
09-07-2006, 09:59 PM
I looved Allyson:drool:

Dynast-Kid
09-08-2006, 12:36 AM
It's really addicting. :( I hate it cause they have so many commercials breaks to keep you waiting to the end to finally see what the stupid dress looks like. Some of those people are insanely creative. So I enjoy the show, but the way the judging sometimes occurs, not so much. I don't think they factor in the person's previous work enough. If they did that Vincent guy would be long gone.

QFT

Laura is pregnant!

I want Michael,Laura,or Kayne to win.

I thought Angela would have been eliminated a LONG time ago.Her rosette things were so ugly!

exit60b
09-08-2006, 06:24 PM
I'm in love with this show, well, not quite but close enough.

I was rooting for Michael since the first episode, but was also a big fan of Alyson. I didn't care much for Keith as much as everyone else did and thought Angela was one big bag of annoying.

Kayne never fails to amuse me, though. :D

ValkyrieWing
09-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Becuase he's FLAMBOYANT. He's so siily :p

Did anyone else think that crazy plad dress was AWFUL, or was it just me?

exit60b
09-08-2006, 09:15 PM

haha jeffrey's dress from last ep? i thought the color was beautiful but the construction of it was okay... i was in love with kayne's corset top for his dress, i don't understand how the judges found it 'tacky'.

jeffrey pisses me off though. even if im not angela's biggest fan, he didnt have to disrespect her mother like that.

Moon Rabbits
09-08-2006, 10:47 PM
http://us.tv1.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/tv_pix/bravo/project_runway_photos/heidi_klum/runway3.jpg

Best set of legs ever. :greenie:

ChibiAxel
09-08-2006, 10:51 PM
O:blahblah:yeah Jeffery's dress was set wrong it was too big on his model...:eep:
/|\
/\

daggertrepe
09-08-2006, 11:20 PM
JD Modeling Agency is sooo much better.

exit60b
09-08-2006, 11:22 PM

really? i like both shows on an equal level, and i stopped watching ANTM after she left the show.

Rinoabella
09-09-2006, 01:10 AM
I watched it a few times and I enjoyed it. And yeah, ANTM is going downhill...

Fuego
09-09-2006, 03:12 AM
I'm just asking, but are there any people here who like the show Project Runway on BRavo? I like it... Go Micheal Knight! Also I'm a dude.Is that some sort of code ;)

I like Heidi Klum. Is that a good answer?

:drool:Holy cow, i just bumped my lip on a biscut and people don't look like that in real life ... haven't you seen Curb with the blind guy date'n the "Super model" LOL
But she will be air brushin' my dreams with George Michael and Boy George :tumble:

ValkyrieWing
09-09-2006, 03:29 AM

jeffrey pisses me off though. even if im not angela's biggest fan, he didnt have to disrespect her mother like that.

Here here. :(

And that dress looked like a tent.

daggertrepe
09-09-2006, 06:49 PM

really? i like both shows on an equal level, and i stopped watching ANTM after she left the show.

Cuz everyone loves Janice. :love:

ANTM is boooring without her. *Yawns*