PDA

View Full Version : The general Boss thread

Avarice-ness
09-07-2006, 05:24 AM
Okay, So all these random threads on how to beat so and so is insane.
But honestly, Why do you think so many people have problems with beating Vargas, when in all reality it's pretty simple. Is it some weird psycological thing all FFVI fans go through, just random "THIS BOSS, EVERYONE HAS QUESTIONS SO I CAN NOT BEAT HIM!"

I'm still waiting for the almighty.. "How do you kill the Phantom Train easier" question. Like with the Zozo thing, it's not to hard, yet it's amazing how many people can't get through it in one try.
Maybe I should just stop wondering, but doesn't it make you wonder, that most of the same questions reoccur even when they are simple. THE QUESTIONS IN FFVI ARE LIKE QUESTIONS FOR LIFE! They never seem to go away..

Hmm. I should stop thinking now. :razz:

Decessus
09-07-2006, 05:31 AM
It was fun to use supplex on Phantom Train(He was really easy.).

As for Vargas, they can't beat him because they don't know how to blitz. Losers.

Bahamut2000X
09-07-2006, 07:12 AM
Meh I never understood the difficulty in bosses. If you can't win, then your not using enough force. If your still not winninglevel up...then use more force....if you still can't win, equip that item that gives 2X magic (Gem Box I think, dunno been a while) and just spam Ultima till they die.

Simple and easy.

Or just do my all time favorite, Offering and Genji Glove.

Flying Mullet
09-07-2006, 12:38 PM
I honestly think the reason that people find the Blitzes so hard is that Street Fighter isn't as popular as it once was. When FFVI came out Street Fighter was still extremely popular and most people that played FFVI had also played Street Fighter so doing moves in Final Fantasy similar to Street Fighter wasn't an issue. Now-a-days games that use Blitz-style moves are not as common so the general population is not used to doing Street Fighter-style moves.

Christmas
09-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Alt + F4 beats all the bosses as long as it is SNES emulator is concern. :bigsmile:

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Because people donīt understand what Sabin says. Especially those russian guys.

Roto13
09-07-2006, 09:26 PM
I'm still waiting for the almighty.. "How do you kill the Phantom Train easier" question.
It was fun to use supplex on Phantom Train(He was really easy.).*cough* Phoenix Down *cough*

Strider
09-07-2006, 11:17 PM
LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT.

My name is...something..?
09-07-2006, 11:56 PM
Alt + F4 beats all the bosses as long as it is SNES emulator is concern. :bigsmile:

Lol!
Spoken for truth.

Seriously though, I never had any trouble with any bosses in VI.
Blitz and Crossbow was basically all you needed to get through the whole game without problems.:)

Like with the Zozo thing, it's not to hard, yet it's amazing how many people can't get through it in one try.

People have trouble with Zozo?
I've never heard that.
*looks it up*

Roto13
09-08-2006, 12:11 AM
Atma Weapon can be tricky.

Decessus
09-08-2006, 12:25 AM
I'm still waiting for the almighty.. "How do you kill the Phantom Train easier" question.
It was fun to use supplex on Phantom Train(He was really easy.).*cough* Phoenix Down *cough*
I don't use *cough* Phoenix Down *cough* just so I can watch Sabin supplex a speeding train.

Zeromus_X
09-08-2006, 01:45 AM
FFVI is easy. Unless it's like your first time, or something.

I always thought people have trouble with the Blitzes because there's no in-game or instruction booklet instructions on how to perform the diagnol inputs. I never used Mash because of that for many of my first games.

bipper
09-08-2006, 03:34 AM
?How do I kill Dark Magic Terra in the hidden Epilouge dungeon?

Zeromus_X
09-08-2006, 04:32 AM
bip, not all of us have the Final Fantasy VI Advance prerelease cartridge.

Xurts
09-08-2006, 04:39 AM
Suplex + Phantom Train is the best.

Zeromus_X
09-08-2006, 05:27 AM
Yeah, Mash picking up an entire undead train is pretty badass.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-08-2006, 11:25 AM
I think i got killed by Atma Weapon on my first try...but i was an inesperienced young boy back then.

Araciel
09-08-2006, 11:47 AM
yeah any FF game that came out after 1989 was easy...but people sometimes aren't as good as others at playing certain video games, which is cool...man, just gotta play something else or get used to having trouble with a boss or two here and there...and the internet will tell them how to beat them...though i would look it up on an FAQ before i posted in a forum like this where i would get flamed to death...but thats just me

Dell
09-10-2006, 08:35 AM
Yes, very easy!

*cough* Vanish/Doom *cough* Joker Doom *cough* Ragnarok Metamorph *cough*

KoShiatar
09-10-2006, 12:22 PM
Probably they all get to Vargas at too low a level. That, and they're playng with ZSNES and can't understand how to do combos with a keyboard.