PDA

View Full Version : Darkwing Duck

The Fat Bioware Nerd
09-07-2006, 06:16 AM
Hey do you remember Darkwing Duck? I use to love that show when I was a kid but I forgot about it over the years as I got older...What made me remember Darkwing Duck is I saw it on DVD at Wal-Mart when I was shopping. I thought about buying it but I changed my mind because it's pretty embarrassing when you're not a kid anymore and you purchase a cartoon DVD...Because usually the cashier will give you a look that says "Aren't you a little old to be watching cartoons?"(Sometimes they'll even say something I purchased the Fantastic Four cartoon DVD at Wal-Mart and the cashier said out loud to another cashier "Hey isn't this that Fantastic Four cartoon from way back in 94'?") and that pisses me off! I mean what should I watch then!? Reality tv!? Reality fucking tv is BORING and it SUCKS!!! Shows like Punk'd, Boiling Point, and Hogan Knows Best are LAME! The ONLY GOOD reality tv show out there is FEAR FACTOR! (Sorry if I offended any of you who actually like these shows but I fucking HATE REALITY TV!)

Rostum
09-07-2006, 06:46 AM
I think someone's a bit too self concious.

I did like this cartoon very much. =)

I Took the Red Pill
09-07-2006, 07:01 AM
This was my favorite show when I was a kid. I'd forgot about it until now.

Bahamut2000X
09-07-2006, 07:08 AM
Dude that show was awesome! I used to watch it all the time, the theme song was pretty catchy as well.

Slade
09-07-2006, 08:14 AM
Darkwing Duck was a timeless classic. 'I am the terror that flaps in the night!' etc :jess:
So good :love:

I agree that reality tv sucks. See? It didn't even deserve capitals.

fantasyjunkie
09-07-2006, 08:22 AM
I LOVE that show!

Raven Nox
09-07-2006, 08:39 AM
xD I still remember that show! I'm sure my grandpa will buy the DVD, he loves DW as well. I'll probably sit and watch a good chunk of it when he does, as I haven't seen it in awhile. I still need to finish watching that Count Duckula DVD set he got though. xD

Croyles
09-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Brilliant show! How can you be embarrassed about Darkwin Duck? Id buy it if I was 50. :thumb:
Heck, i wouldnt care if someone saw that I was buying Back Door Sluts 9, if I felt the need to.
Buy it!

The Fat Bioware Nerd
09-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Well when you look at it that way I think I'll buy it I just hope it's still there when I go back to Wal-Mart.

Croyles
09-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Good choice!

The Fat Bioware Nerd
09-08-2006, 07:27 AM
"Let's get dangerous.":)