PDA

View Full Version : Cid

Polaris
09-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Probably this question was already discuss and I'm sorry for my language but wtf is Cid? Coz one part he is an insect then he becomes green, but is that a frog? Because I was arguing with Sir Edeon X and he told me he wasn't a frog but when I played it seemed like one!

If u can clear that for me, thanks

f f freak
09-07-2006, 08:55 PM
First he is an oglop. Then he is a frog. Then he turns human again.

cloud21zidane16
09-07-2006, 09:02 PM
his wife hilda turned him into an oglop because he cheated on her, then a potion changed him into a frog then finally he finds his wife and she changes him back.
It says many times of the regents conditions through the game

Sefie1999AD
09-07-2006, 11:55 PM
First Cid is an oglop. That's some kind of a bug, I guess. Then he gets turned into a frog after drinking a potion. As for what your friend said, Cid is definitely a frog, he looks like one and he says "Ribbit!" Finally, Hilda turns Cid back into human. However, if Cid cheats on Hilda again, he'll get turned into a hedgehog pie. :p

Araciel
09-08-2006, 12:43 PM
ummm...they mention ...nevermind

Crossblades
09-09-2006, 04:32 AM
First Cid is an oglop. That's some kind of a bug, I guess. Then he gets turned into a frog after drinking a potion. As for what your friend said, Cid is definitely a frog, he looks like one and he says "Ribbit!" Finally, Hilda turns Cid back into human. However, if Cid cheats on Hilda again, he'll get turned into a hedgehog pie. :p

Yup, this is pretty much it.

Polaris
09-09-2006, 10:36 AM
I know the mention but I just saw my couisn playing ff9 coz I don't have it! But thank guys, I'll scream that really loud on Sir Edeon's ears :D

farplaner
09-09-2006, 12:45 PM
I know the mention but I just saw my couisn playing ff9 coz I don't have it! But thank guys, I'll scream that really loud on Sir Edeon's ears :D

But seriously, what the bleep does Edeon think Cid becomes, if not a frog? What other creature in all of the known universe is recognized as making a "ribbit" sound?

Polaris
09-09-2006, 04:33 PM
loooooool I know but he told me so surely that wasn't a frog and we were almost killing each other at the beach coz of that! but thanks

cloud21zidane16
09-09-2006, 10:07 PM
well that sir edeon cant have been reading the dialouge in the game