PDA

View Full Version : A warning to all who drive at night.

NorthernChaosGod
09-07-2006, 08:53 PM
I read this in a bulletin on myspace, and usually I don't perpetuate these types of things, but I thought that it might be better to pass it on than ignore it.

Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 9:51 AM

Subject: Fw: Don't Flash Headlights

FYI - could apply anywhere as gangs penetrate other areas of the country.

THIS INFORMATION IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!!!!

DON'T FLASH HEADLIGHTS AT CAR WITH LIGHTS NOT ON!!
Police officers working with the DARE program have issued this Warning:

If you are driving after dark and see an on-coming car with no headlights on, DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM! This is a common Bloods member "initiation game" that goes like this:

The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his "target." He is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation requirements. Police Depts. across the nation are being warned. Their intent is to have all the new bloods nationwide drive around on Friday and Saturday nights with their headlights off. In order to be accepted into the gang, they have to shoot and kill all individuals in the first auto that does a courtesy flash to warn them that their lights are off.

Make sure you share this information with all the drivers in your family! Please forward this message to all your friends and family members to inform them about this initiation ritual.

Tracy Zabel
Washington DC county Community Corrections
Probation/Parole Officer
14949 62nd St. N Stillwater, MN 55082
(651) 430-6905 phone
(651) 430-6999 fax

Dignified Pauper
09-07-2006, 08:55 PM
LOLZ URBAN LEGENDS!

bipper
09-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Naw, it is true. I read about this happening in Stillwater, a nearby suburb, and the police were pretty adimant that this is what caused the incident.

Endless
09-07-2006, 08:58 PM
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightsout.asp

boris no no
09-07-2006, 08:58 PM
Heehee this is why I laugh at Americans ^^ :love:

crono_logical
09-07-2006, 08:59 PM
Spam chain emails are bad :p