PDA

View Full Version : >> Rider..

black orb
09-08-2006, 06:39 AM
>>> This is something that Ultima Shadow asked me to draw for him some time ago.. Its from that Fate stay night anime.
I hope he likes it..

Avarice-ness
09-08-2006, 07:52 AM
We all wished Rider would stab Shinji, the difficulty in that would be that he's her master... sort of. Technically Sakura's her master but what ever. Good job on the perspective and the fact Shinji is a very hated character, but look at it this way, if he didn't have Rider going around killing things she would die. Still, he's a sad coward.

*mumbles*Good thing Saber takes care of Rider and keeps her away from Shinji's mastering. > > [/mumble]

Riders still awesome though. :)

Oh and so is the picture. =D

Raven Nox
09-08-2006, 08:03 AM
Actually, me and Ultima requested this. He just did the actual 'requesting' part. xD We're both big Rider fans and of course don't care for Shinji much. xD

The picture is awesome! I knew you'd it's be really good since it was made by you, but your work never ceases to amaze me. I love your coloring job and the perspective is wonderful! Ultimie is going to love you for the butt shot. xD

Avarice-ness
09-08-2006, 08:21 AM
Actually, me and Ultima requested this. He just did the actual 'requesting' part. xD We're both big Rider fans and of course don't care for Shinji much. xD

The picture is awesome! I knew you'd it's be really good since it was made by you, but your work never ceases to amaze me. I love your coloring job and the perspective is wonderful! Ultimie is going to love you for the butt shot. xD

Mass-Shinji-hating. <3. *Likes Sakura/Rider pairing better.*

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-08-2006, 09:31 AM
I don't suppose you're familiar with Masakazu Katsura.

black orb
09-08-2006, 09:49 AM
>>> I dont know much about Rider and Shinji since I have never seen the anime, I just got the reference pics that Ultima gave me.. Im glad you liked it.

I don't suppose you're familiar with Masakazu Katsura.
>>> Well, I like Zetman.. :P

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-08-2006, 10:08 AM
From the look of this, I'd think you were more into Shadow Lady. But a gratuitous butt shot is a gratuitous butt shot.

Ultima Shadow
09-08-2006, 11:10 AM
YOU ARE THE BEST, black orb! That's insanely freaking bloody awesome! This is, along with the Ultima Weapon one, my fav out of your artworks so far. Thanks a whole lot! :love: :love: :love:

black orb
09-08-2006, 01:27 PM
>>> Great that you liked it, and sorry if the gratuitous butt shot was a bit too much, Ultima demanded sexyness for this.. :laughing:

Ultima Shadow
09-08-2006, 02:30 PM
While butt shots aren't necessary for sexyness, I don't mind at all. ;)

if he didn't have Rider going around killing things she would die.Not true. It's because of Shinji that Rider actually was defeated. Sakura is the strongest out of the masters (atleast mana-wise) so if Sakura had stayed Rider's master, Rider would still have been much stronger than when Shinji was her master and had her drain soul-energy from people. So really... Rider should just have stabbed Shinji like in black orb's masterpice, and then made a new pact with Sakura. :p

rubah
09-09-2006, 08:50 PM
I don't like the CGing much; the colors seem a little oversaturated and way too shiny, but I dunno, that might've been intentional.

The lineart is very good though and very amusing >:]

lovehurts
09-09-2006, 09:57 PM
awesome.