PDA

View Full Version : Tidus celestial weapon glitch?

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-08-2006, 06:51 AM
Okay, so the guide I have tells me that to get Tidus's weapon, you must defeat the Chocobo Trainer in a race. 2nd try, and I was done. Then it states that to get the Sigil, you have to get a time of 0.0, which I did as well. So, I go down the pathway to get the sword, and the guard is still there blocking the path. I can't get his sword!!! I'm so mad, cause his strength is 190, but it doesn't matter without the Caladborg? sp?.

Are there known glitches for this happening? I have the Greatest Hits version and am using a slim PS2. Help!! I want that freakin sword!

Shin Gouken
09-08-2006, 07:21 AM
you have to get a time of UNDER 0.00 (which just shows as 0.00 anyway o_O)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-08-2006, 01:22 PM
you can't leave the calm lands after winning the race and before claiming the sword if that's wot ur doing.

u shud be able to get it without havin to get the sigil first. did u actually get a message saying u had been givien the sigil?

if uve beat the trainer in a race (i.e beat her time not beat her to the finish line) and go to the sword without leaving the calm lands and u still cant get to it, then yeh its proly a glitch :D soz bro!

No.78
09-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Where was the chocobo trainer when you one the race? Like, on the field before and after.

My name is...something..?
09-08-2006, 03:35 PM
I had this problem before on my second playthrough.
I got 0.0 on my first try but the guy didn't move.

Just beat her again and the guard should move.
If he doesn't... well, you're screwed.
Or you could just make your own sword with the same abilities.:)

obsessed_wif_yuna
09-11-2006, 08:26 AM
um.. isnt the guard there until you get the airship? so even if you do get the sigil, the guard hasnt moved. i still havent gotten the sigil but the guard has moved because i got past a certain part of the game.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-11-2006, 09:22 PM
I have the Crest and the Sigil, but not the sword. I can't beat the trainer again. I've tried, and got a 0.8 sec time, grrrr..