PDA

View Full Version : Now what was I saying..

Avarice-ness
09-08-2006, 09:02 AM
You know with the whole newsletter thingy post, and I'm all "If you people would just keep it alive! ; ;" Yeah, just because you're names straight down the list doesn't mean we all have to shush. :)

Oh and, Dear Lurkers, Stop Lurking, You're very mean to us. YOU THINK YOU'VE WON! I can keep talking to myself here.

I'LL KEEP IT ALIVE ALITTLE LONGER~! Like I said.. Just because everyone poofs for the night doesn't mean we all have to be quiet, I say, go down each thread and post something to it, There has to be -something- interesting in it, right?

Shlup
09-08-2006, 09:07 AM
I've done that a few times. Too lazy to do it very often though.

The Devil Man
09-08-2006, 09:51 AM
Avariceness, you have had a very busy night! :love:

My name is...something..?
09-08-2006, 12:33 PM
Lol, I've done that like twice.
Yay, boredom.:)

Christmas
09-08-2006, 12:35 PM
Oh no, did Avarice-ness just SPAM the forums? :(

Dun worry, I will keep quiet and make sure no one knows about it. :bigsmile:

Araciel
09-08-2006, 12:40 PM
usually only post when things incite some form of interest, amusement or any other emotion...a lot of them don't

Avarice-ness
09-08-2006, 05:07 PM

=O. Did not! I'm just trying to figure out why people stop posting, there's apparently people online, but then there are no new posts?
It's more so the question of... When do you stop posting and why do you stop posting if you stay on here? :razz:

I kind of fell asleep after doing this. ^^;

bipper
09-08-2006, 05:09 PM
# of posts: sideways 8
# of inteligent posts: upside down 0

Levian
09-08-2006, 05:13 PM
Are you telling me what to do, Avarice? :mad2: You're not the boss of me! I'm independant. And and you're not the boss of me! So don't go there.

Maybe I'll stop watching Ricki Lake. Maybe not. I'm in charge of me.

Araciel
09-08-2006, 05:16 PM

=O. Did not! I'm just trying to figure out why people stop posting, there's apparently people online, but then there are no new posts?
It's more so the question of... When do you stop posting and why do you stop posting if you stay on here? :razz:

I kind of fell asleep after doing this. ^^;

i close my browser when i stop reading/posting...but i like to read a lot...i like to go away for a couple of days and come back to see what has grown...kind of like my fridge

Polyonymous
09-08-2006, 05:35 PM
I only post when I find a topic interesting and if what I want to say hasn't already been said... that is why I don't post a lot in large threads (plus I don't want to have to read all the posts before I post). A lot of the time I just read through the posts but don't actually post anything, *doesn't know why*.