Moon Rabbits
09-20-2006, 02:31 AM
Every KH2 boss was ridiculously easy :bigsmile:

Dynast-Kid
09-20-2006, 04:17 AM
Twilight Thorn :bigsmile:

Cruise Control
09-20-2006, 11:33 PM
That ground shaker thingie. Pride Lands.

vivi the master
09-20-2006, 11:50 PM
groundshaker you mean that was a pain because of his thunder and at the end he turns invisesble.

Goldenboko
09-20-2006, 11:57 PM
And no Sephy? Then the only hard boss fight would be level 49 of the Hades paradox cup.

Axel21
09-21-2006, 08:14 AM
Hades Paradox cup lv49. It's where you're supposed to fight Leon, Cloud, Tifa and Yuffie at the same time. Pretty tough, but I beat it at the first try...

Frozen Phantom
09-30-2006, 09:55 PM
Ground Shacker hands down (never got to doing the second hades cub :cry: )

Le Mutton Noir
10-11-2006, 11:42 PM
I didn't think Ground Shaker was that hard. Lemme think..........it took me a while to kill boogie untill I got the hang of it.

Frozen Phantom
10-11-2006, 11:47 PM
groundshacker wasnt that bad, but I thought it was hard due to the fact I couldnt tell what the F**k was going on in the battle...

Le Mutton Noir
10-12-2006, 02:46 AM
groundshacker wasnt that bad, but I thought it was hard due to the fact I couldnt tell what the F**k was going on in the battle...

same. Kind like that one thing you fight in deep jungle that can turn invisible. What was it? Stalker something....anyway, when that thing turns invisible at first, it was kind of a wtf moment.Things should remain visible, makes life easier to deal with :) .

Enjolras
10-12-2006, 04:37 AM
In my opinion, Sephiroth is by far the hardest boss in both Kingdom Hearts'. I found the 49th seed of the Hades Paradox not too hard at all.

njmongoose
10-12-2006, 05:02 PM
except for sephiroth,the water guitar guy and the wind organisation guy(xaldin,no?)that would be the dragon in Mulan then,cuz he always flys away....

SeeDRankLou
10-12-2006, 06:28 PM
While playing Proud Mode for the first time, while fighting Groundshacker I was on the verge of dieing for 2/3's of the fight while Simba just kept dieing, so I basically had to do it alone. Because of that, I had to do most of the fight without their awesome combo attack, which is what got me through most of the fight in normal mode. That was the toughest for me. That, and for some reason the camera was being a ***** and I couldn't tell what the hell was going on, that didn't happen to me in normal mode.

Skyblade
10-12-2006, 06:41 PM
The battle against Leon, Cloud, Tifa, and Yuffie isn't actually that hard, since you aren't on a timer. Just make sure you have Glide. You can spend the entire battle gliding around the arena, and they won't be able to hit you as long as you keep moving. Unleash Trinity, hitting a target with three Breaks, then go back to gliding while your MP charges back up. If you do wind up getting hit and needing to heal, spend one of the MP cycles using Curaga. Since you can't take damage during the Limit, this is an extraordinarily easy way of getting through this battle.

The Groundshaker is annoying, due to how his large size totally frells the camera angle, and the fact that Simba is nearly useless in the fight.

Psychotic
10-12-2006, 11:29 PM
I didn't find the Groundshaker to be difficult. The only boss that fits the rules that I can remember being defeated by is Captain Barbossa, so I guess I'll say him.

Rostum
10-12-2006, 11:33 PM
On Proud mode, I did not find any boss' to be harder than Organization XIII, except for Sephiroth.

Lord Xehanort
10-16-2006, 06:47 PM
I noticed very little difference between normal and proud mode...

Anywho, the hard bosses seem to fall in this order:

Sephiroth
Xaldin
Xemnas
Demyx and Xigbar tied
And, believe it or not, the hardest non-Org boss (and non-Seph) for me was Pete when you fight him in the Hades Paradox Cup... he actually killed me... Of course, it didn't help that I attacked him while he was invincible, and didn't get outta his way when he said "OUTTA MY WAY!"

Oh, and Hades Paradox #49 is piss-poor easy... Spam Reflega. Tifa will kill herself, and severely damage the others with her blue fireballs... Tifa was completely dead for me in about 5 seconds... at most.

IceAngel
10-16-2006, 11:04 PM
except for sephiroth,the water guitar guy and the wind organisation guy(xaldin,no?)that would be the dragon in Mulan then,cuz he always flys away....

Yea and groundshaker. The one boss i actually died against was sephiroth but the water geeza kept making me run out of time. No mickey came to save me against sephy tho :cry: