PDA

View Full Version : Egg Salad

Hambone
09-08-2006, 11:36 PM
Wasn't sure where to put this. I like egg salad...a lot. The only problem is I don't know how to make it. Could someone tell me how? As in preparation, ingredients, etc.

kikimm
09-09-2006, 12:46 AM
I bet you'd get an answer a lot faster if you searched up egg salad ingredients on google or something. :P That's what I do when I need a recipe for something.

I almost hate being the one to say that, but there it is.

Captain Maxx Power
09-09-2006, 12:48 AM
At a total guess, I imagine you'll need the following;

Egg
Salad
Potassium Carbonate

nik0tine
09-09-2006, 02:51 AM
What the fuck is egg salad?

Roto13
09-09-2006, 02:56 AM
It's sex in a bowl, that's what the smurf egg salad is.

Christmas
09-09-2006, 03:06 AM
1) You need fresh Pooja's egg only lay by the best breed of Pooja found in "Roto's pooja farm".

2) You need veggies. The best veggies can only be found in "KiKimm's scrapyard for everyone who deserve to be scrap."

3) You need a bowl. But it is pretty tedious to find a bowl at times like this. So you should just cut off the head of a random passer by and use its head as a bowl.

PS: The brain found in the head if that bloke got one, make a good addition to the salad too.

4) Mix everything together and you get an EGG SALAD. :bigsmile:

IMPT: NEVER CRACK THE SHELL OF THE POOJA'S EGGS WHEN MIXING. I CAN'T GURANTEE WHAT WILL SPAWN OUT OF THE EGG ONCE THE SHELL IS CRACKED. :mad2:

Fuego
09-09-2006, 03:32 AM
not too fond of the egg salad ... i like eggs fried scrambled or in an omlet (also for baking or whatnot)

but eggs in a salad ... ummmm no thank you :tongue:

ChibiAxel
09-09-2006, 03:43 AM
ok first make some boiled eggs
then you mash them up with a patatoe masher
add mayoinyais,mustard and onion i think:bigbiggri

Decessus
09-09-2006, 04:01 AM
1) You need fresh Pooja's egg only lay by the best breed of Pooja found in "Roto's pooja farm".

2) You need veggies. The best veggies can only be found in "KiKimm's scrapyard for everyone who deserve to be scrap."

3) You need a bowl. But it is pretty tedious to find a bowl at times like this. So you should just cut off the head of a random passer by and use its head as a bowl.

PS: The brain found in the head if that bloke got one, make a good addition to the salad too.

4) Mix everything together and you get an EGG SALAD. :bigsmile:

IMPT: NEVER CRACK THE SHELL OF THE POOJA'S EGGS WHEN MIXING. I CAN'T GURANTEE WHAT WILL SPAWN OUT OF THE EGG ONCE THE SHELL IS CRACKED. :mad2:

Doesn't taste too good. Needs salt.