View Full Version : Final Fantasy VIII Poll

x Yunnie x
09-09-2006, 12:10 AM
Please enjoy this poll and when you're done... then comment

have your say about it :)

xx Yunnie xx

Captain Maxx Power
09-09-2006, 12:31 AM
Zell, because everytime my computer based avatar (Squall) would attempt to make some moves (on Quistis), he'd stick his stupid bloody blonde head in. Either him or Rinoa. Stupid weedy sorceress type!

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-09-2006, 12:56 AM
Why wasn't there a option for "ALL OF THEM" or "ESPECIALLY SELPHIE"?

For the Love of the Widow, anyone who says these characters act like real people must be egg short of a dozen. If at all anything real, their real dumb... I mean, c'mon... Especially Selphie! She is the queen of annoying FF characters with only Yuffie as a runner-up. Coming up in third is Rinoa, and Quistis/Zell/Laugna is dead last...

Rocket Edge
09-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Selphie.

BardTard
09-09-2006, 03:46 PM
How can you hate Selphie? That makes me sad :( She was like... my favorite... well not really they're all my favorites except Rinoa. And Zell cus he's so frickin whiny and gay. Not that I care if he's gay. He just reminds me of the guy in my sig.

Christmas
09-09-2006, 03:49 PM
EVERYONE.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Rinoa she sucks she is a worst version of Aeris and needs to be safed from everything and everyone.

She is a stupid spoiled brat who gets on everyones business i wish she had died in space.

Dr. Acula
09-10-2006, 09:11 AM
How can you hate Selphie? That makes me sad :( She was like... my favorite...
Amen. Poor Selphie!

I didn't like Quistis. I found her annoying. Her and Irvine. But mostly Quistis.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Rinoa. Her personaility just doesn't interest me

Vivisteiner
09-10-2006, 10:58 AM
Squall becomes more and more annoying as the game goes on, but Rinoa is truly the worst. And Selphie sucked too, as did Irvine.
Zell was the best main character.

A lot of the more minor characters were better.

Armisael
09-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Ellone! VERY annoying! She used to be good when she was little but then...!
Not to mention taking Laguna's card from her is one of the hardest part of the game!

BardTard
09-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Ellone! VERY annoying! She used to be good when she was little but then...!
Not to mention taking Laguna's card from her is one of the hardest part of the game!

Ellone was scary. She like, stalks Squall... Everytime you turn around, SHE'S THERE! And Squall's like "who is she???" ... She's in the infirmary, and then in the Training Center, and then she just hides out in the library. I mean wtf.

Hyperion4444
09-12-2006, 12:59 PM
Nevermind that, she's in his head. :lol:

*~Angel Wing~*
09-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Zell, because everytime my computer based avatar (Squall) would attempt to make some moves (on Quistis), he'd stick his stupid bloody blonde head in. Either him or Rinoa. Stupid weedy sorceress type!

:down: :nonono: :frust: :hot: NO!!! :hot: :frust: :nonono: :down:

:monkey: :thumb: :kaohappy2 :jess: :heart: ZELL ROCKS!!! :heart: :jess: :kaohappy2 :thumb: :monkey:

XandrewX
09-12-2006, 06:09 PM
Seifer,coz he such a pain in the u know wat...keep making trouble

magiere
09-13-2006, 02:03 PM
How did Selphie take the lead! O.o;;

Personally the only one that annoyed me was Irvine...

boys from the dwarf
09-13-2006, 06:39 PM
pretty much all FF8 characters are great. sure selhpie is hyper-active and has a bit of a forced personality, she isn't that anooying and is pretty amusing. out of all of the characters on that list, quistis is the one that stood out least to me. she never eally interested me as much as the other characters. i dont hate here, i just dont perticularly like her. i vote for quistis.

DfKimera
09-13-2006, 07:22 PM
I wanted to vote on Ultimecia, but she's not in the list (Please, don't come and tell me she's the second one...)

I pretty much loved all the characters, specially Squall, Rinoa, Zell and Selphie, but if i gotta vote, i vote on the badass villain that tryed to ruin their lifes :mog: