PDA

View Full Version : Oops!

Goldenboko
09-09-2006, 02:34 AM
Alright, I need alittle help....

I finally got this game a two days ago and I ran into a little problem, I just got Celes and escaped from South Fiargo(However its spelt) and I didn't pay enough attention so now....

I don't know were to go! XD
Sounds a bit stupid, I know. Would anyone mind helping me out, I just don't feel like randomly guessing which direction to take.

Roto13
09-09-2006, 02:46 AM
The cave, the cave, head back to the cave to get back to Narshe. Go north west, young man!

Locke's scenario is my favourite part of the game. ^_^

Goldenboko
09-09-2006, 02:50 AM
The cave, the cave, head back to the cave to get back to Narshe. Go north west, young man!

Locke's scenario is my favourite part of the game. ^_^

Thank you (cool that was my guess anyway :p )

Crossblades
09-09-2006, 04:28 AM
Be aware that once you reach the end of the cave, there will be a boss battle. Be prepared

nik0tine
09-09-2006, 04:52 AM
By "be prepared" he means "make sure Celes has a sword equipped.

Araciel
09-09-2006, 04:56 AM
hah quiet...i mean quite

nik0tine
09-09-2006, 05:04 AM
what

Flying Mullet
09-11-2006, 01:59 PM
hah quiet...i mean quite
No, I clearly remember you meaning quiet. :rolleyes2

Araciel
09-15-2006, 05:20 AM
hah quiet...i mean quite
No, I clearly remember you meaning quiet. :rolleyes2

touche, scientist

Avarice-ness
09-15-2006, 07:05 AM
You leave South Figaro, You go up to Sabins place, Sniff the flowers, then you take a nap in one of his three beds! Then You look at Celes and go "HEY, YOU BETTER HAVE YOUR RUNIC BLADE ON THERE OR THINGS WILL GET ROUGH" and then you leave... but BEWARE! YOU SHOULD BUY SOME RANDOM THINGS FROM THE LITTLE DUDE THAT RIDES THE CHOCOBO, You know, incase your other scenerios need 99 potions or a pheonix down or three. AND THEN YOU WALK DOWN SOME, LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT, -NO LEFT-, Yeah left, and you walk and there's the cave!

YOU KNOW THIS CAVE! Go up in the cave, to your left into the entrance, across to the right in the little cave thing, down the stairs, TO YOUR RIGHT, UP! LEFT! UP! RECOVERY SPRING! THEN OH NO!

Or atleast... that's what I told the last guy that didn't want to stay at my glorious town. >=[

Terror of Zanarkand
09-16-2006, 06:29 AM
make sure you can kill the boss up ahead you may want to buy tonics and potions and antidotes and...ah you get the picyure

eestlinc
09-16-2006, 06:43 AM
doesn't it suck when you forget what you are supposed to do next and you end up wandering around for a while trying to figure it out?

Dell
09-16-2006, 09:34 AM
doesn't it suck when you forget what you are supposed to do next and you end up wandering around for a while trying to figure it out?

Yes, it is. After the Diamond Weapon fly to Midgar, I don't know where to go.

Goldenboko
09-16-2006, 01:36 PM
That boss was really pathetic.
Now I'm at the very first fight Kefka, I've been busy, but I'll update eventually. (The first time I did it I didn't read anything and didn't Protect Banon, I have to pay more attention :P)

Roto13
09-16-2006, 02:57 PM
Make sure to balance your teams well. That's all I can tell ya.

Goldenboko
09-16-2006, 03:00 PM
Make sure to balance your teams well. That's all I can tell ya.

Is it possible to train (as in leave the place where he asks you if you ready)...

Because Locke and Terra could use alittle training

Roto13
09-16-2006, 03:29 PM
I don't think so. I haven't really tried.

Xurts
09-16-2006, 04:07 PM
You can divide your teams however you want, it all depends on your preferences. Just make sure to fight the Rider with Locke in your party because he can steal a Mythril Vest. When you fight Kefka you should definately use Celes. Kefka uses some pretty nasty spells, and having Celes Runic makes the fight much easier.

My three parties looked like this:
1 - Terra, Cyan, Locke
2 - Celes, Sabin, Edgar
3 - Gau

I never bother learning Rages, so Gau is useless to me. I had party 2 guarding Banon, and I used party 1 to go and destroy all of the Imperial forces. Gau just hid in a corner. Party 1 fought Rider (for the Mythril Vest) and party 2 fought Kefka.