PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Gear Judgement

Dreddz
09-09-2006, 06:40 PM
Could this possibly be the best game for the PSP ?

Me thinks it will be....

Jowy
09-09-2006, 07:37 PM
If it ever comes out. xD

Taping a quarter to the d-pad for the win.

Dreddz
09-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Its out now, Ive ordered my copy, I should get it on Monday.

Erdrick Holmes
09-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Judgement has been out since Tuesday. I heard it fricken rocks since it's a non-broken version of Isuka's boost mode. No more button dedicated to turning around now.

And yes, it's already the best PSP game ever (which doesn't say much since the PSP library has the worst one I've seen on any game platform), apperently it's got Guilty Gear XX#reload as a seperate game and allows wi-fi play.

I want a PSP suddenly. ;_;

Dreddz
09-09-2006, 09:31 PM
And yes, it's already the best PSP game ever (which doesn't say much since the PSP library has the worst one I've seen on any game platform), apperently it's got Guilty Gear XX#reload as a seperate game and allows wi-fi play.

I want a PSP suddenly. ;_;

Actually, the PSP library is very strong in my opinion, maybe not now but the future line-up looks very pleasing. And Judgement isnt automatically the best game for me. Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max was probably the best handheld title Ive ever played, so its 50/50 whether Judgement will top it, although Im pretty sure it will :cool:

Erdrick Holmes
09-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Yeah, the PSP has good titles but it has so few, theo nly good PSP games are SFA3, Judgement, Silent Hill Origions, and MGS: Portable Ops. Everything else is a crappy PS2 port or some dumbassed game where you drive a car.