PDA

View Full Version : Apperently PSU tops Japan's sales

Erdrick Holmes
09-09-2006, 08:51 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6157375.html?action=convert&click=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;3

Also, I heard that so many people registered for the PSU online game that they had to close it down due to the server having more players on it than it can hadle.

LunarWeaver
09-09-2006, 08:53 PM
That's awesome!~

Well, not that they're having problems but that it sold so much. I'm quite excited for PSU and the more it sells the more Phantasy Star there shall be. And with this money I'm sure they can finally move beyond the graphics engine they made for the Dreamcast too!

Dreddz
09-09-2006, 09:32 PM
I heard a rumor that the online severs are currently down and wont be up till sometime next year, is this true ?

Erdrick Holmes
09-09-2006, 09:35 PM
No, they won't be up till around late october, that's when PSU will be released in america.

Dreddz
09-09-2006, 10:28 PM
So the servers are down right ? They'll just be up again in october, thats good I suppose.

Erdrick Holmes
09-09-2006, 10:39 PM
I wouldn't say 'down' as much as it is replacing them that can handle a much bigger player capacity.

KentaRawr!
09-10-2006, 12:00 AM

Holy crap. It's coming out in October?

*Begins to sing to self*

That's awesome! My birthday is October 9th! I guess I'm going to have to put a PSU Pre-Order on my birthday list. >.> It's nice to know that it's very populated. Maybe this time, since they appear to be making lots of moneyz, they'll deal with hackers. :p Now excuse me while I go consult all my old PSO friends. Toodles.