PDA

View Full Version : SO:TTEOT item creation question??

The Knights of the Round
09-10-2006, 01:36 AM
im just wondering. does item creation actually make me money? ive had it for about 2 hours game time or soo and i have two of the first three ppl hired and they have made a few things that are up for sale now. but i havnt made any money off this?? also i had my characters make some smithing items, which again havnt given me money.. soo do i actually make money off this, or is it just good for creating stuff for my characters????

Zeromus_X
09-10-2006, 02:27 AM
You do make money whenever shops restock on your signed inventors' inventions, though I haven't actually kept track of it myself. It still won't be a good money making source (well, at least compared to post-game Fol making techniques), unless you do what this one person I knew did, and just leave your PS2 on alot inside a dungeon or field area (outside the camp screen).

ValkyrieWing
09-10-2006, 03:32 AM
The longer you play at a stretch, the more money you end up making. It add some every half an hour or so.

The Knights of the Round
09-10-2006, 07:25 PM
does it tell me when shops stock up more of my inventions, and that i actually recieved some fol?

The Knights of the Round
09-11-2006, 12:25 AM
also, how who should i use and at what price to make gold curry and potion of youth (fake)???

Reine
09-25-2006, 02:17 PM
Use GameFAQS, they have guides that tell how to make every single possible item that can be made with Invention. And if you cant understand them, theres no helping you.