PDA

View Full Version : FFVA gameplay video.

Zeromus_X
09-10-2006, 09:58 PM
This is a video of the beginning parts of the game. The picture is pretty poor, and the sound effects are kinda awkward, but at least the sound quality itself is much better ported than FFIV Advance.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8DAiIy2waBw&mode=related&search=

Evastio
09-10-2006, 10:29 PM
The graphics hasn't changed much but the music sure has. The face portraits could be a little more coloured in. I don't like how they didn't show whether the main character's name was Bartz or Butz. I really can't wait to see what the Bonus Dungeons will be like. :D

The picture is pretty poor, and the sound effects are kinda awkward, but at least the sound quality itself is much better ported than FFIV Advance.
:(

Zeromus_X
09-11-2006, 01:27 AM
Well, they didn't really do a great job. Or maybe the GBA just has crappy sound all around, but they really could've done better regarding the soundtrack. Although I did enjoy the different 'instruments' used for some tracks (as compared to the original).

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-11-2006, 01:55 AM
I saw this a couple weeks ago, but I didn't bother posting about it since it's so insubstantial.

I may as well say the original video at GameVideos (http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/5391) has no ugly YouTube compression, and you can download it if you're so inclined.

black orb
09-11-2006, 07:59 AM
>>> Looks like the camera guy has an epileptic attack during the recording..

Fatal Impurity
09-11-2006, 10:19 AM
lol evil epilespy!

Sefie1999AD
09-11-2006, 06:34 PM
The graphics are about the same as in SNES. I'm not sure about the sounds. I had mixed feelings with the music. The opening song, "A Presentiment" didn't sound as good as in SNES, the bells and strings added some nice tension in the SNES version, but the song seemed quite weak on the GBA clip. The song "Four Valiant Hearts" had a pretty good opening, though.

I don't like how they didn't show whether the main character's name was Bartz or Butz.

If you look at the conversation Butz has with Boko, or when Butz fights the Goblins later during the clip, you'll see that he's been named Bartz.