Ixion
It's an ugly.....horse thing....geez.

Bahamut
He looks much better in just about every other FF

Magus Sisters
They just don't go well with all the other aeons IMO

Zeromus_X
09-11-2006, 04:12 AM
Favorite: Bahamut (nuclear reactor spinny ring go ZOOMkaBOOM!1OPNE), Anima (looks really awesome), Magus Sisters (yay! References!)

Least Favorite: Eh, don't really like Ifrit.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-11-2006, 04:39 AM
Favorite: I agree with Anima, despite she's ugly.

Least: Valefor. Too weak. I also dislike the Bahamut, as he looks like more of a Reptile body builder than a dragon.

Bahamut2000X
09-11-2006, 06:06 AM
I liked all of them personally. My least favorites would have to be the 3 optional ones.

Anima was nifty, but I sort of disliked the impression I got that it was uber mega 1337 +5 of doom ness over everything else...especially when I could just get any otheraeon to be as strong as it. >.>

Bahamut had a real nifty new look in this game I thought.

Valefor and Ixion were nifty for thier first appearences in a game. Well Ixion I think might of been in one earlier, I forget at the moment. But Valefor was a real nice new one I thought. And had a pretty nice design.

Yojimbo. I just disliked how you had to pay him for EVERY attack. Made him a bit too weak I thought that you had little control over him.

Magus sisters were ok, but didn't really make me like thier design and implementation in the battle system.

Ifrit had a real nifty make over like Bahamut also. And Shiva, I forget what she looked like actually. >.>

RiseToFall
09-11-2006, 06:10 AM
Bahamut and Ifrit will always be my fav no matter what.:love:
I will let TehAnima tell the rest.

Least Favorite
Ixion
It's an ugly.....horse thing....geez. IMO

No.78
09-11-2006, 08:42 AM
Favorite: Anima because it's this crazy zombie fish woman with a second head under ground!!! I once said in a conversation "You shall sink into the ground and a skeleton woman shall punch you!!!" Ahh, I laughed. They didn't know what I was talking about...

Least Favorite: Valefor. Because she's really annoying when you wanna prepare her overdrive for a boss battle, Boost. *monsters dont do anything* BOOST!!! *monsters are still pussys* BOOST FFS *lolno* -.-
And she's not that great anyway, meh.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Are we talking about the Dark Aeons or the good Aeons?

The dark Aeons are all overrated and suck at battle.

The good Aeons are nice to have perhaps Anima and Bahamut are my favourite i always see them as the most powerfull.

high summoner yunalesca
09-11-2006, 04:33 PM
my favourites would have to be Anima and valefor , i like Anima's overdrive , its kills most fiends and as for valefor i liked how this Aeon and yuna had a sort of friendship , i liked it when she saved yuna from berville

my worst choice of Aeon would be yojimbo , i hated the fact that i had to pay him every time(like someone has already said) and ixion , i dont see the point in this Aeon , its attacks arent that good and it never helped me out when i played the game

Nifleheim7
09-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Favorite:Magus sisters
I liked the fact that you couldn't always control them 100% and Mindy's passado kicked some serious ***

Least favorite:Valefor
He was always the weakest of my aeons.I didn't like his design also(too colorful)

ValiantKnight
09-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Bahamut's actions look nice, but he looks a little overdone graphically.
Anima's overderive looks nice.. but she takes a while to summon/kill things.
Shiva is rather quick in attacking and no negatives really.
Ifrit is ok.
Ixion didn't really impress me much beyond what Shiva and Ifrit already had.
Valefor I liked a good bit. His special was rather nice at the begin... slowing attackers down and killing them by delaying their turn.

Hmm that leaves Yojimbo and the Magus Sisters

Yojimbo: IMO quite overrated for the story and scenes behind him... to end up not really being worth much.... especially having to pay him.

Magus Sisters: Passado = lots of damage, but besides that and AutoLife, their only real advantage is flashy attacks and the fact that there are 3 of them.

Sefie1999AD
09-11-2006, 07:56 PM
My favorite Aeon: I'll go with Magus Sisters. They had a lot of fun spells and attacks, and their Delta Attack is quite cool. I also liked Shiva.

My least favorite Aeon: Hard to say since I don't think there was an Aeon I disliked. However, I used Ifrit and Ixion somewhat less than the others.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-11-2006, 08:42 PM
i didn't like the concpet of anima, but her overdive tops it and makes her my fav.

i like all of them really besides yojimbo and the magus sisters sorta tick me off. i think the prospect of an ff game is tactics, and thats near impossible with those 2

Little Blue
09-12-2006, 09:42 AM
I liked most of the aeons, but Anima has to be my fav. She looks cool and her story is interesting.

I'm not fond of yojimbo because you have to pay him, or the magus sisters because they can be unpredictable (which also counts against Yojimbo), plus I don't like bugs. My least favourite however must be Ixion. I just find him completely and utterly useless and lame.

Armisael
09-12-2006, 10:25 AM
My favs:
Anima and Ixion

My least favs:
Bahamut--sorry but i don't like it in this FF, it's too much!-- and Valefor

Crossblades
09-12-2006, 02:03 PM
Favorite - Bahamut and Shiva

Least Favorite - Valefor

exit60b
09-12-2006, 07:30 PM
My favorites would have to be: Bahamut - After getting him I used him for almost every battle afterward... and Anima, because its overdrive was just badarse.

My least favorites would have to be Yojimbo because we had to pay to use him... and Ixion, because I just didnt use it.

Arvick
09-12-2006, 07:35 PM
fav: bahamut
last fav: ixion it is ugly

Psychotic
09-13-2006, 02:43 AM
My favourite would have to be Yojimbo. What can I say? I love Zanmato.

Least favourite is probably Valefor. Weak and ugly is never a good combo.

No.78
09-13-2006, 10:36 AM
Valefor is a beauty compared to other things called valefor:

...Oh ffs, no pics of it on the internet. It's basically a lion with a donkey's head... And wings. Yeah.

shiva24
09-15-2006, 01:56 AM
favorite
look at my name

least favorite
ifrit

Heero Yuy NWZC
09-15-2006, 04:06 AM
Favorite: Anima of course. Upgrade his attributes and see for yourself how good he is.

Least favorite: Valefor. He was alright but he begins to get weak towards the end and you just don't want to use him anymore.

Slade
09-15-2006, 10:37 AM
Favorite(s):
Magus Sisters - Fun fun fun!
Anima - She's just plain cool.

Least favorite(s):
Ixion - Yeah he's pretty boring.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-15-2006, 09:45 PM
Favorite: Anima of course. Upgrade his attributes and see for yourself how good he is.

Least favorite: Valefor. He was alright but he begins to get weak towards the end and you just don't want to use him anymore.

Isn't Anima a she?

redxiiii
09-15-2006, 11:27 PM
My favourite aeon: Ifrit or Shiva not sure
Least favourite Aeon: Either Anima or the Magus Sisters

K. H. Kid
09-16-2006, 01:05 AM
Favorites:
Shiva and The Magus Sisters (not the other sisters, just Mindy)

Least Favorites:
Yojimbo

Dynast-Kid
09-16-2006, 01:24 AM
Favorites:Shiva and Anima

Least Favorites:Ixion and Yojimbo

Alexander
09-16-2006, 06:10 AM
I like Anima, Magus Sisters, Yojimbo, Shiva, Bahamut, Ifrit and Valefor.

I hate Ixion.

Simple like that. I want my Ramuh back.

Dell
09-16-2006, 09:57 AM
It's hard to find Ixion fans here...... :cry:

Favourite:
Ixion, Valefor, Shiva, Bahamut, Magus Sisters, Anima

Least Favourite:
Yojimbo, Ifrit

My Ifrit just sucked. My Ixion is a whole lot better. I train Ixion and he finally have 255 stats! He's Hawt!

DynasticJam
09-16-2006, 06:05 PM
To be honet, I only rarely summon up an aeon during a battle, but in responce to the question, my favorite aeon is definately Anima, because of her intense power. My lease favorite aeon would have to be Yo Jimbo, I mean, he looks real cool, but I never use him because he requests that you pay him for him to attack, and even one gill isn't worth it.

No.78
09-17-2006, 01:37 PM
Yeah, I allocated Yojimbo to "meat shield" but he sucks at that too, so I just never summon him XD

...Money whore.

ChibiKadaj
09-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Favorite
Bahumat
Shiva
Ifrit

Least Favorite
Valefor
Anima
Magus Sisters

Finola
09-24-2006, 02:05 PM
My favorite is Shiva. She looks cool and she is cool!
But she's not the strongest so I would say Bahamut and Anima.
They're great in the game but I just like Shiva.

Ifrit is one I don't like but the least aeon I like is Valefor. Oh man, it's so useless. Ixion is great too and Magus Sis' of course!
Is there someone else?
Oh right Yojimbo, he cheater! He's zanmato is great if you're in trouble (wich I'm very often) but he (I suppose he's a man) doesn't look cool.
And he takes all your money, and I'm a lazy fighter to collect money.

look_out_below
09-26-2006, 08:07 PM
Favorites are Ifrit(he is just awesome) and valefore(the only aeon with 2 overdrive attacks)

Least favorites Ixion (i just dont like him) and the Magus sisters (to use these 3 in any of the regular game battles, and also a lot of the extra battles, is just cheap)

yojimbosoul
10-12-2006, 06:30 AM
ANIMA

James16
10-13-2006, 03:41 PM
Favorite: Anima or Shiva(Shiva looks the best in this FF i think:D )

I hate freckin Ixion and the Magmus sisters. Ixion is retarted and the magmus sisters arent really that strong and there confusing and a hassle to play with.

Firo Volondé
10-15-2006, 01:43 PM
Like: Bahamut, Anima (only ones who survive Dark Yojimbo's Zanmato), Ifrit (demons from hell can only be beneficial...)
Hate: Yojimbo, M.Sisters (why can't they just follow normal commands like every aeon else? Geez)
Want: Braska's Final Aeon (His OD rules), Sephiroth (Look me in the eye and tell me he wouldn't make an awesome summon! Couldn't do it? I thought not)

kikimm
10-18-2006, 03:19 AM
My favourites are probably Anima and Ixion. If I had to pick a third I'd throw Shiva in there too. I just like the way all of them LOOK. Anima and Shiva were the ones I probably used the most, though. I just liked the way Ixion looked. :P

I hated The Magus Sisters. I'd heard loads about them and then when I finally used them I was like oh. Sucks. And never touched them again. I'm also sick of Ifrit. >=D

Spammerman
10-18-2006, 03:27 AM
:eek: kikimm is my mortal aeon enemy. Ifrit is my fav aeon. He's a sexy beast, and Bahamut too. And shiva. I only used Ixion if I didnt feel like battling.

!!!I AM MEGA-DINGO!!!
10-19-2006, 05:44 AM
my favs are anima and yojimbo but the magus sisters used to rock especially with the tin ones passado i mean when it has 255 luck well then i guess i win

10-Breaker
10-20-2006, 10:15 AM
Fav: Valefor? Cause its fast and it has good eva. Bahamut? (:love: )
Ixion? Powerful if you remember to use it...
Anima? You can end battles really fast.
Yojimbo? He does Zanmato very often even if i give him 1 gil. :D (dunno why?)
Shiva? Shes hot (cold) and powerful.

Least fav: Magus sisters? They die cause they dont do what they should...
Ifrit? Too SLOW.

lordbolton
03-29-2007, 09:52 PM
Love: 1:Anima (looks awsome and is strong as hell)
2: Ifrit (I used him the most out of all the 'storyline' aeons)
3: Magus Sisters (they're the most powerful although they look retarded)

Sanzibar
05-21-2007, 02:06 PM
My favourite is Bahamut he rocks, love him in every final fantasy! :D

samboo1
05-23-2007, 07:18 PM
Favourite is Anima, love the overdrive and the normal attack is great for me too...does way more damage than other Aeons, maybe because i cant be bothered training them.
I do also like Bahamut, he's a BEAST.

Valefor is useless on my game, and Ifrit pretty much is too so they are my least favourite.

Bashini
06-19-2007, 12:21 AM
My favorites: Anima, Bahamut, and Shiva

I liked the design of Yojimbo, but I felt after all the undead in the cave that he should have been more powerful.

cloud21zidane16
06-19-2007, 01:57 AM
My favorite has to be shiva because she looks cool and is cool:p
And least favorite is Ixion

daggertrepe
06-19-2007, 02:36 AM
Shiva, Yojimbo and The Magus Sisters.

But the grand prize goes to Shiva-that diamond dust move kicks ass. I love it when she snaps!

rubah
06-19-2007, 05:00 AM
I love Yojimbo's summoning sequence. It is probably the coolest thing in the entire game.

The Magus Sisters (particularly that adorable Mindy) and Valefor are also favorites.

Ifrit never did much for me, since it was so annoying to get him to break the damage limit.

Xatif
06-19-2007, 02:28 PM
Anima, Bahamut and Valefor, in that order.

Least favorite, Ixion.

Yojimbo stands in the middle of favorite and least favorite.

qwertysaur
06-19-2007, 05:48 PM
Favorites are Shiva and the Magus Sisters.

I don't like using Yojimbo and Ifrit.

Tabris
06-20-2007, 07:32 AM
My favourite Aeon is Valefor, and my least favourite is the Magus Sisters.

demondude
06-20-2007, 10:52 AM
ooooh ma goodness this thread was revived half way through:eek:

rubah
06-21-2007, 06:10 AM
dangit!