PDA

View Full Version : magus sisters

Arvick
09-11-2006, 11:44 AM
eey i have first kill the al the aeons from that summener and the i have colect al the 21 beasts!!! means that i can't have the magus sisters in this game?

jammi567
09-11-2006, 06:25 PM
you have to get the capture wepons from the monster arena, and use them to capture monsters.

No.78
09-11-2006, 06:57 PM
lol...

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-11-2006, 08:48 PM
ok honestly i didn't understand a word of ur 1st post! but cos i'm a nice guy i'll tell u how it's done.

i'll presume u hav found remiem temple by riding a chocobo up to the entrance of the calm lands then jumping down onto the ledge.

the first key item u need (the flower sceptre) u will recieve by defeating belgemine's bahamut. this shudn't be too hard if u hav anima, and even if u dont it shudnt be too difficult.

the 2nd key item u need u will get by capturing at least one of every fiend on Mt. gagazet using the capture weapons u get from the monster arena owner. talk to him after u hav done this and he will create the Mt. gagazet creature and give u the item (blossom crown i think)

then go and examine the door at the back of remiem temple to break both seals and recieve the magus sisters.

not so hard was it :D