PDA

View Full Version : Trivial

Rusty
09-11-2006, 03:13 PM
I heard this topic on the radio a week ago. Hamish & Andy. Most of you won't know of the awesomeness that is Hamish & Andy, but anyways.

What's the most trivial thing you have done to avoid doing work at work/school?

I do a range of the usual things when you are so bored at school; sing, doodle, draw on other people work, white-out was doesn't need white-out, discuss sex, discuss anything, palm read, state how tired/sick/bored you are etc etc.

The most trivial things I do in Human Biology. The back row gets the worst marks, but we sure do have fun!

You go~

bipper
09-11-2006, 03:21 PM
I GOE!

I would usually find some theist question to ask my biology teacher, that owuld piss em all off indefinately. The "Penis" game is fun to, where you and a friend say penis back and forth, taking turns. Each time you have to get louder or braver in your presentation of the word. It is a fun game, really.

Bipper GOES!

Tasura
09-11-2006, 04:08 PM
If I dont want to go to class I just turn off my alarm and rll back over =D

Old Manus
09-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Wore a white bin bag as a sling and pretended I had broke my arm. Good times.

Araciel
09-11-2006, 05:11 PM
make up a religious holiday

Levian
09-11-2006, 08:12 PM
It was not to avoid doing work, but I did wear two breads as shoes. It didn't work so well, because I used like 5 minutes on going up the stairs to not ruin the shoes. I also had to tread real carefully everywhere, so not really as practical as it sounds. I guess it depends on the quality of the bread. This was one of my graduation tasks and I failed 'cause I ruined them.

LunarWeaver
09-11-2006, 08:14 PM
All my excuses to escape effort are too genius to be trivial :(

Quindiana Jones
09-11-2006, 08:21 PM
My friends and I have "The Orgasm Game". It's like Bipper's penis game. Basically, whenever you're doing a test, or are being forced to be silent, every now and then you make an obviously fake and would-never-actually-sound-like-that-but-it's-obvious-what-we're-trying-to-pull orgasm. You friend then makes a squeakier, or deeper orgasm, with increased sound. It is, quite frankly, the best game ever.

Vikeve
09-11-2006, 08:23 PM
I go to the nurse and fake being sick.

Most of the time in class i just jabber or rant on about nothing and make it really confusing so the teacher gets confused and picks on someone else. but than the teacher hates me but really now what else is new.

ooohh i sometimes play the orgasm game except we don't call it anything we just make weird noises throughout the class and see who notices. then whenever the clas is perfectly silent i just scream "caw" (don't ask) really loud most of the time low when i screamed it i got sent out of the class and got a detention but it was worth it. plus my other friends got a detention to and we became the "luch bunch" XD yeah!!!

Mo-Nercy
09-12-2006, 02:20 PM
In lectures, it's easy enough. I get up a leave and find something interesting to do. xD

In tutorials, I just procrastinate. You can't really get away with doing nothing nothing, but I sit there pretending to listen and not contributing at all.

At work, I just cook enough to last 3 hours, put up my feet in the office and use the computer until I get yelled at or until food starts running out.