PDA

View Full Version : Last year at my school

ChibiAxel
09-11-2006, 11:50 PM
Last year at my school I got a Kid arrested for bringing a bb gun to school well not jail like a kiddy prison thing.

Decessus
09-11-2006, 11:58 PM
At school, I devoured one of my teachers and framed it on the annoying kid that won't stop smuggling in cough medicine. He's been in jail ever since kindergarden and recently escaped 'Butrape Penitentiary'. He went psychotic and wants me to be his only heir now... Kind of creepy.

ChibiAxel
09-12-2006, 12:00 AM
I'm serious

Jowy
09-12-2006, 12:00 AM
In Trig class I took the answer key for the final exam off the desk, everyone in class copied it and passed it around, and then she confronted a few of us and we all just blamed it on the same person and he failed for the year and went to summer school.

I'm going to hell. ^^

Decessus
09-12-2006, 12:01 AM
I'm serious
Since when do people in general chat take things serious?

BardTard
09-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Last year at my school, absolutely nothing interesting happened. My life is boring.

kikimm
09-12-2006, 12:04 AM
I got confronted about cheating on a math final earlier this year. Although that time I really hadn't cheated or anything. I don't think anything real exciting has happened to me like that either. I'm too afraid of getting in trouble.

Roto13
09-12-2006, 12:09 AM
In Trig class I took the answer key for the final exam off the desk, everyone in class copied it and passed it around, and then she confronted a few of us and we all just blamed it on the same person and he failed for the year and went to summer school.

I'm going to hell. ^^

Indeed you are! O_o

Medi
09-12-2006, 01:29 AM
Last year a group of students were arrested and expelled for selling guns out of the trunk of their car. A senior was also killed by his friend who was driving drunk. How horrible. Just today our school was vandalized.

On a happier note, last year was one of the greatest years of my life. I met some amazingly great friends, I loved my classes and had some really good teachers too. I did really well in my classes, and there was just so much more, I cannot even explain.

~*~Celes~*~
09-12-2006, 01:51 AM
back in 5th grade we had a test on state capitals. My friend Joe and I sat next to each other and we had one of our papers on the floor that said what the states are and their capitals...we looked off of that. Then, my teacher gave me a test on where the states were located...I got like a C on it and told her that she gave me a B because she had given the test back to me and I had lost it...she didn't write the grade down so I told her it was a B even though I knew it was a C. Gosh I'm horrible.

Christmas
09-12-2006, 02:26 AM
I wasn't at school last year. :(

Hambone
09-12-2006, 04:09 AM
Water Hopper and I go to the same school and something like what he said is happening almost everyday. The faculty even trys to lessen the ghettoness by enforcing a strict dresscode. It is as follows:

Boys

Solid blue, white, grey, black, or green shirt.

Blue or black jeans.

The shirt must be tucked in and you have to wear a belt.

Shoes can only have white or black laces. Shoes can't be solid blue or red.

The same rule for regular shirts applies for sweaters and jackets.

Chicks

All the rules for guys apply except girls don't have to wear a belt and they don't have to tuck their shirts in.

Decessus
09-12-2006, 04:15 AM
They took my shoes after school.
They took my innocence. :(