PDA

View Full Version : Scardy cat

Skarr
09-12-2006, 01:11 AM
This is the typical metophorical situtation for any teenage male/female that's shy..."how the hell do I ask this chic/dude out?"

Discuss your embarassing and not so embarassing pathetic attempts at asking someone out.

Hawkeye
09-12-2006, 01:27 AM
I asked a girl out before and she said no.

That's pretty much what all it happens. Nothing really dramatic should follow it.

Rye
09-12-2006, 01:27 AM
With each time, I was asked out, so I can't really relate to any stories like that. But I'd be so nervous asking someone out, though. xD

NorthernChaosGod
09-12-2006, 01:50 AM
I'm not trying to brag, but I've only been rejected twice. Once was because I asked out a good friend of the ex that I broke up with a week prior, and the other time was when I tried asking backing out another ex.

Asking someone out isn't too hard to do. You just need to have confidence, the opposite sex are people too, treat them normally.

kikimm
09-12-2006, 01:55 AM
Both times I've done it, it wasn't this really nerve-wracking thing. The first time, his friends had been hounding me to do it for a few weeks. The second time was even easier than that, although I still took forever to do it.

Christmas
09-12-2006, 02:43 AM
I USUALLY SAY "GO OR DIE, CHOOSE."

NorthernChaosGod
09-12-2006, 06:25 AM
WHAT THE HECK IS WITH ALL THIS BOY GIRL LOVE LOVE THREADS!!???
No one knows how to approach the opposite sex.

I USUALLY SAY "GO OR DIE, CHOOSE."

I think I'd stay.

boris no no
09-12-2006, 07:51 AM
I've never been regected :D But thats because I know my legue and stick with it ;) I never ask out people that are hotter then me xD (thats everyone then ;___; )