PDA

View Full Version : COOKING!

ValkyrieWing
09-12-2006, 04:46 AM
So, who here likes to cook? I'm not talking about making cup ramen or throwing Easy Mac in the microwave. I mean cooking that involves the stove and extended pariods of time. :)

I love too cook! I pretty much cook every night at home...and when I'm not there, my parent's usually order out. :P

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-12-2006, 04:48 AM
I love to cook, though when I am starving after class it is a simple meal, usually from a can. But desserts are the best to make!

Meat Puppet
09-12-2006, 04:50 AM
Cooking is something I like to do. I'm pretty good at it, but not passionate enough about it to pursue it any further from something I just like to do.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-12-2006, 04:55 AM
I love to cook. If it's not midnight coming home from work, I cook. It's also fun to find what ever is in the cupboards and throw them together to see what comes out. Except, recently I made a puke green sauce that tasted like cardboard and gasoline, so experimenting is for the brave.

oddler
09-12-2006, 04:55 AM
Cooking can be enjoyable but I would much rather eat food than make it.

Miriel
09-12-2006, 04:57 AM
I love cooking but I'm not good at it. I make a mess. But the process of it is a lot of fun. :)

And I could watch foodnetwork like, 24/7.

Christmas
09-12-2006, 05:09 AM
Cooking is fun. :bigsmile:

Washing is not. :(

LunarWeaver
09-12-2006, 05:11 AM
I can't cook for anything. I tried to learn a long time ago and I just suck at it. So I just use the microwave for it all.

My older brother is a chef... I think fate was just having a good chortle at my expense with this one.

NorthernChaosGod
09-12-2006, 06:30 AM
Cooking, meh. I like baking stuff.:cool: Especially cakes, yum.

Tasura
09-12-2006, 06:41 AM
Steak :cool:

ValkyrieWing
09-12-2006, 06:41 AM
Food Network is my friend.

I used to watch...Iron Chef...all the time....

*hides*

Shlup
09-12-2006, 06:45 AM
I cook good. Huzzah!

Jojee
09-12-2006, 07:06 AM
Cooking not fun :( Ordering out is fun. Having someone else cook for you is fun.

I don't see why you people think cooking is fun, it's boring T.T!

Old Manus
09-12-2006, 07:37 AM
Not really.

boris no no
09-12-2006, 07:43 AM
I've been getting better at cooking, but only because I'm too poor to buy ready meals and such like.
Soups always good to cook, buy a million vegetables (carrots and such, nice and cheap!) and toss them all together! Yummy ^^

RiseToFall
09-12-2006, 07:53 AM
So, who here likes to cook? I'm not talking about making cup ramen or throwing Easy Mac in the microwave. I mean cooking that involves the stove and extended pariods of time. :)

I love too cook! I pretty much cook every night at home...and when I'm not there, my parent's usually order out. :P

I love to cook, though when I am starving after class it is a simple meal, usually from a can. But desserts are the best to make!

Will one of you marry me? Please, Im sick of eating from a box.

Jowy
09-12-2006, 07:53 AM
I make some damn good chicken noodle soup myself. I need to practice my dessert skills more though.

Tasura
09-12-2006, 08:10 AM

I dont know if you looked at his profile, but TSoL is male. And eating from a box can be good, if the mox is cardboard and holds pizza in it.

boris no no
09-12-2006, 08:19 AM

I dont know if you looked at his profile, but TSoL is male. And eating from a box can be good, if the mox is cardboard and holds pizza in it.

Men can get married so there! (hey TSoL! :D)
And all this talk of food is making me hungry :( Damn not having anything to eat!

RiseToFall
09-12-2006, 08:28 AM

And all this talk of food is making me hungry :( Damn not having anything to eat!

That's right no shame in that.

Tasura
09-12-2006, 08:50 AM

That's right no shame in that.

I didnt say there was, jsut making sure you hadnt made an oversight =P

Dark Paladin
09-12-2006, 10:12 AM
I like cooking and i passed my cooking GCSE which my fat teacher said i was going to fail. A fat teacher teaching people about food, ohh the irony.

Polaris
09-12-2006, 10:20 AM
I mean cooking that involves the stove and extended pariods of time. :)

I love to cook, but not those kinds os food like lasagna that take u hours to make... Just normal food and desserts... specially cakes

Melkor_
09-12-2006, 10:33 AM
i like watching Jamie Oliver ( a renowed English chef ) during his shows.He is funny and simple.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-12-2006, 11:58 AM
I can't cook full stop. However that is not enough to detract me from cooking programmes which sometimes get me salivating :drool:

Fonzie
09-12-2006, 12:47 PM
Cooking is a passion for me :D. I make my own birthday cake(kinda sad really) and some of my meals. My father likes too cook, so nothing suprising i do.

Arrianna
09-12-2006, 02:44 PM
I love cooking, Iron Chef, and Good Eats. Give me a well stocked kitchen and I'm happy. :D

Breine
09-12-2006, 02:46 PM
I'm such a bad cook. That's mainly why I dislike to cook and therefore hardly ever do it - I'm a champion at making fried eggs, though :)

Resha
09-12-2006, 03:02 PM
Oh yeah. Cooking. Great stuff. I'm like, the female Jamie Oliver, man. :p

Peegee
09-12-2006, 03:57 PM
Things I can cook that matter:

- lobster
- creme brulee
- bbq pork ribs
- steak (though any yahoo can cook steak)
- chips
- 'whipped cream chocolate cookie cake'

And probably a lot more but I haven't tried / don't remember I can do it

I can cook a lot of other things of course -- burgers, ramen, hot dogs, cereal...etcetcetc.

:)

Melkor_
09-12-2006, 04:17 PM
i prefer eating but i cook simple stuff when in dire need

exit60b
09-12-2006, 07:06 PM
Cooking is like a love/hate relationship for me. The thing is I can't cook very well and it doesnt stop the boyfriend from saying "its okay, we can just take out..." which adds to the whole "yeah, YOU CANT COOK". I love to bake though, and i would like to think im getting better with practice :D

Quindiana Jones
09-12-2006, 07:23 PM
I love cooking! I make really nice curries (I have my own special secret way of making them), great pizzas, and yum yum yummy steak. They're my specialities. The other crap just comes as standard with any edition of the Pure Quin14 Cook-a-tron 2000.

Miriel
09-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Things I can cook that matter:

- lobster
- creme brulee
- bbq pork ribs
- steak (though any yahoo can cook steak)
- chips
- 'whipped cream chocolate cookie cake'

:)

You can make creme brulee? Daaaang. :p

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-12-2006, 08:55 PM
i can cook fairly well, i cook for my older sister sometimes but thats usually it im really good at it for a straight guy

Zeldy
09-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Nope. Can't cook, won't cook~

Reles
09-13-2006, 02:48 AM
I cook in the cafeteria and it's my favorite thing to do. ^.^

ValkyrieWing
09-13-2006, 05:12 AM

Sorry, love, I'm taken. ^_~

Levian
09-13-2006, 11:37 AM
Ooh, I made salmon and something I don't know how to translate yesterday. You'll just have to trust me that it is an advanced dish, or not. Whatever. :cool: