PDA

View Full Version : *I kills shinra*

Luara
09-12-2006, 05:39 PM
I cant hava the lady luck sphere!! SNIFF Its to hard... please can anyone help?
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lost Number
09-12-2006, 05:45 PM
Yes. You in the competition? The try and beat 2 guys other than the weakling standing next to the save sphere. Then save before you fight him as your 3rd guy. He is easy, see. Then you should be able to take on Shinra with less hassle. If you are a wuss, then leave it til chapter 5 and get it then.

Luara
09-12-2006, 06:22 PM
Im in chapter 5 loool and i only did quote 50/100
Its to hard on me... :cry:

LunarWeaver
09-12-2006, 07:10 PM
I feel for you... I'm horrible at math and this took me absolutely forever because I'm just not mentally capable to take on Shinra.

But yes... Just save after all the wins you can and keep on trying. I ended up counting on my fingers a lot :jess: I actually just got really lucky... I even got the Sphere Grid out of this thing..somehow :O_O:

I think at www.gamefaqs.com there's a pretty good one on this mini-game that might be able to help.

Armisael
09-12-2006, 09:39 PM
You should do this at chapter 3! It was way lot easier then!

Anyway just try to do a lot of echoes with as more coins as you can! It needs a little--not to say a lot-- luck however...

Setzer Gabianni
09-13-2006, 08:43 AM
Still noone has told you what to do? The simple and very useful trick? You can do this in Chapter 3, and though Shinra may seem hard, he is possible to beat. Sphere Echoes is the key:

Say there is the number 4 in the centre. 1, 6, 5, 2 are surrounding the centre coin. Then you have the rest of the coins outside them all. You select one main coin, either one of those will do, but to get 4 or a multiple of four, you would have to find the right number.

i.e 1 + 3 = 5
6 + 2 = 8
5 + 3 = 8
2 + 2 = 4

So in that round, you will have chosen 2 coins to get the centre number or a multiple of that number.

Next round comes up, you follow the same thing, and try to get the centre number in 2 coins or get a multiple in coins.

Keep on doing this, and your "Sphere Echoes" will double, if I am right, so the higher the rate at which you use 2 coins, the higher you will be able to reach that goal of completing the match and winning the dressphere.

Watch out for number 1's tho as being your center number - if you keep getting them, your Sphere Echoe count will go down to zero, and you'll have to build it up again.

Well the sphere echoe bonus anyway. Points you have already got won't disappear.

If you get too many ones, restart the game and try again.

~Setzer Gabbiani

Luara
09-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Im gonna try allways, but is very hard... I hope the sphere is usefull :mad2:

Setzer Gabianni
09-14-2006, 08:23 AM
It's a bit rubbish really. I can survive fine without it XD

~Setzer Gabbiani

Armisael
09-14-2006, 12:29 PM

The sphere has a huge advantage: You can learn the ability Double Experience! Other than that, nothing important!

Look, if this is your first play, don't waste much time on that! Just go for the ending!

You can replay the game aiming probably for the 100% and it will be a lot easier in Ch 3!

Markus. D
09-14-2006, 05:13 PM

The sphere has a huge advantage: You can learn the ability Double Experience! Other than that, nothing important!

Look, if this is your first play, don't waste much time on that! Just go for the ending!

You can replay the game aiming probably for the 100% and it will be a lot easier in Ch 3!

Gillionare was nice n_n! the Oaka shop thingy opened a whole new element to legit battles.

Armisael
09-15-2006, 01:28 PM
Gillionare was nice n_n! the Oaka shop thingy opened a whole new element to legit battles.
Yeah, you're right! And the Double Items too! Now that i think about it, Lady Luck wasn't that bad!