PDA

View Full Version : Male Hairyness! How hairy do you like your men?

The Devil Man
09-12-2006, 06:45 PM
This afternoon I was reading through a friends copy of girlie girls magazine Cosmopolitan (yeah, i'm a guy and i read Cosmo! ya got a problem with that? :mad2: i also read Elle and Vogue!) and there was a feature on hairy men. The article was basically about whether women like their men hairy or hair-free. The women were split down the middle on their opinions, but we here at EoFF can do a lot better then that! Let's settle the debate once and for all! Two topics in One!

Guys, are you hairy and proud of it!? And Girls, do you like your men to be as hairy as King Kong, or nice and smooth?

For guys there are 3 options on your overall state of hairy-ness and for women there are 3 options on how hairy you like your men to be! Let's succeed where Cosmopolitan failed :tongue:

(And, uhhh, me, personally... I'm very smooth :love:)

Araciel
09-12-2006, 06:46 PM
i'm a guy...i have hairy legs but thats about it...it's the native blood in my, the weren't that hairy a people so i have no chest hair hahah

in my experience, most teen-aged girls hate hairy men, probably because the boys their age aren't hairy...but they get used to it

Zeldy
09-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Id want them to be smooth.

exit60b
09-12-2006, 06:50 PM
Umm... I don't really like my men hairy... and for the last three guys i've dated, they must match the three options for hairyness... the first one was really hairy and didnt appeal much to me (coincidently, i stayed with him the longest, haha), the second was so-so with sporadic patches of hair all over his body, and the last being with no hair or just a little, which i liked the most :p HE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, which is probably the reason why i prefer him over the others but... yeah i dont think i dig hairy men :D

Quindiana Jones
09-12-2006, 06:57 PM
I've got just the right amount of hair in all the right places (you know, arse, back, feet, hands, forehead. The usual places).

Miriel
09-12-2006, 06:58 PM
My T.A. for my Science class has back hair poking out from his shirt around the neck. That was the very first time I'd ever seen someone with back hair. I thought it was a myth.

I'm soooooo glad my boyfriend isn't like that.

I dislike facial hair very much. It's scruffy and itches when there's kissing or even hugging. Shave! I'm fine with hairy legs. On guys, I mean. :P

Just no back hair or face hair please.

Odaisé Gaelach
09-12-2006, 07:00 PM
I've got hair on my legs, but not on my chest or anything. I've got a beard too. But my hairiest feature would actually be my ponytail (that stretches down to near the bottom of my shoulderblades).

EDIT: I would shave the beard for a girl, but I'd never chop off the ponytail.

exit60b
09-12-2006, 07:00 PM
My T.A. for my Science class has back hair poking out from his shirt around the neck. That was the very first time I'd ever seen someone with back hair. I thought it was a myth.

I'm soooooo glad my boyfriend isn't like that.

I dislike facial hair very much. It's scruffy and itches when there's kissing or even hugging. Shave! I'm fine with hairy legs. On guys, I mean. :P

Just no back hair or face hair please.

BACK HAIR = NOOOOOO
there was this guy at my college who had hair all over, and i would see the back hair peep from his shirt collar from his neck (is it possible to have neck hair?) but it was so odd that i couldnt keep my eyes off of it....

Mirage
09-12-2006, 07:02 PM
Boys should trim their hair, and not just in the face.

Melkor_
09-12-2006, 07:32 PM
We have a rough terrain

Polaris
09-12-2006, 07:33 PM
I want a man not a monkey... only hair in their head and a bit on the chest... a bit.... lool

Peegee
09-12-2006, 08:13 PM
I shave....

nuff said.

Rye
09-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Your threads are bizarre, but they are the apple of Rye's Eye. :bigsmile:

Um... depends. Just mustaches are kind of weird and kind of prepubescent to me. On most guys, I don't like beards. Though on some guys, I think a bit of a beard really cute and really hot if it's only like after a few days. :jess:

As for body hair in general, if a guy was totally shaven or waxed or extremely hairy, I would be rather sad. ;__; But I don't mind it if it's a normal amount. Hairy backs sound scary.

Jojee
09-12-2006, 08:23 PM
I think my bf's hairy legs are sexy to feel at night :sweat:

Back hair is definite no though. xD Chest hair, no too.. a little is okay. Facial hair... ewww no 'staches xDD And beard, meh, not really for those either. Arm hair is okay! Pubic hair I prefer shaved :p

RiseToFall
09-12-2006, 08:24 PM
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k232/RiseToFall47/Nair.jpg
The only thing you need.

Quindiana Jones
09-12-2006, 08:26 PM
Hairy backs sound scary.

Sounds, and is.

Monobrow = bad.
Osama beard = bad.
Rarely-washed long hair = bad.
Hairy arsecrack = bad.
Hairy back = bad.
Wild pubes = bad.
Over-hairy feet = bad.

They are the 7 Deadly Hair Sins, that should be cast away by both men and women.

Melkor_
09-12-2006, 08:27 PM
i bet some gfs here have bfs who are like an ape but claim to hate such stuff.anyway i shave too ,but not my legs lol,and yea back hair is rather terrifying to the thought lol but funny aswell

Odaisé Gaelach
09-12-2006, 08:36 PM
Hairy arsecrack = bad.

Don't you know how hard it is to shave down there?

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-12-2006, 08:40 PM
I'm a little bit on the underhairy side but I have way more hair then most of my cousins

DK
09-12-2006, 08:44 PM
I'm quite under-hairy, really. I'm happy with the way it is, too much hair would probably be ghetto.

I loves me some facial hair though. I want a Rabbi Beard :bigsmile:

Sylvie
09-12-2006, 08:46 PM
I have sort of hairy legs... I don't really want stomach hair or back hair. My arms are too hairy. >_<

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-12-2006, 08:50 PM
ooo ooo aaah aaah,ooo ooo aaah aaah, ooo aaah ooo aaah.

as if, im a tiny bit over average for my age. a veeeeeery tiny bit.

charliepanayi
09-12-2006, 08:50 PM
I'm pretty hairy being Greek Cypriot - chest, stomach, arms and legs are all fairly bad. I wouldn't have a beard or anything though, and thankfully any back hair is absent.

Breine
09-12-2006, 09:21 PM
I'm a guy and I have hairy legs, a little chest hair and some hair around my belly-button going down to my "lower area", which is very normal for guys if I may add :P

Vikeve
09-12-2006, 10:18 PM
I think muzzy the monster that eats socks is sexy!!!
Just kidding too much hair is way bad but then again sometimes men shave too much and look pretty boyish or they shave the wrong way and just look ugly. Even so i don't like the really hairy men so much i like the ruggedness though heh this stubid Dextor's lab episoid it my is stuck in my head.

I shave....

:love:

Vincent, Thunder God
09-12-2006, 10:31 PM
"Guys: I got a little bit of hair, here and there (a rhyme!)"

Yeah, that would be me. I think guys who are hairy are just gross, but waxed guys are too effiminate. So I'm right in the middle. I'm trying to grow a bit of a beard, but once I get a girlfriend I'll probably need to shave it. I don't shave anywhere else because I will not bend to evil commercial pressures!

Markus. D
09-12-2006, 10:32 PM
my girlfriend *likes hairless.. I dont co-operate though.

feeling naked is *shudders*

licence
09-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Hairy arsecrack = bad.

Agreed. Thats why I can't be bothered even attempting anymore.

Ouch!
09-12-2006, 10:45 PM
My friend and I make jokes about our hairy butts quite frequently. That should say enough.

Anyway, my bottom half is hairy, but not much waist up.

Shlup
09-12-2006, 11:39 PM
My husband has really hairy pits, legs, and feet. His hobbit feet are adorable! But he has noooo hair on his chest, and that's totally hot. :}~

Meat Puppet
09-13-2006, 12:16 AM
Ugh. Body hair makes me sick.

Shiny
09-13-2006, 12:20 AM
I hate armpit hair on anyone. I epescially hate when guys have armpit hair and then they have chunks of deodorant in it. Ewww. I like when people are smooth. But, I don't mind facial hair if it's not a Jesus beard.

~*~Celes~*~
09-13-2006, 12:45 AM
the only real issue I have is backhair. That is just plain disgusting and shouldn't even exist...but sadly, it does :( Men with back hair are scary.

Madame Adequate
09-13-2006, 12:45 AM
I detest bodily hair. It is acceptable, however, in the crotch and armpit.

Fonzie
09-13-2006, 12:49 AM
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/5228/lentobigfootkx3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Me before the razor :(

Giga Guess
09-13-2006, 12:52 AM
I'm pretty furry. Not "Dear god you could lose small animals in there" furry, but...fuzzy.

Reine
09-13-2006, 02:28 AM
I hate armpit hair on anyone. I epescially hate when guys have armpit hair and then they have chunks of deodorant in it. Ewww. I like when people are smooth. But, I don't mind facial hair if it's not a Jesus beard.

What about a Jebus beard?

Reles
09-13-2006, 02:34 AM
Doesn't really matter, so as long as they have hair o.o Sorry baldies ^.^

Hairy legs are good. I don't want to be all "Hey let me shower :(" and him be all "Sorry sweetheart, I'm shaving my legs, be out in a second." Unless if he has a legitimate reason, like he's a professional swimmer or something.

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-13-2006, 03:11 AM
Chest and back hair is gross. So is facial hair.

Shiny
09-13-2006, 03:33 AM
What about a Jebus beard?
Jebus beards rule.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/updraft/jebus.jpg

feona17
09-13-2006, 03:54 AM
LOL ummm, maybe hair under their arms is enough for me. And a little stubble on their face. Otherwise, ew.

fire_of_avalon
09-13-2006, 04:00 AM
I would prefer hairless, but I understand my boyfriend doesn't want to be. Oddly enough, I think belly hair and happy trails are kind of cute, but chest hair and armpit hair are super gross. Back hair is gross too.

Miriel
09-13-2006, 04:04 AM
Oddly enough, I think belly hair and happy trails are kind of cute, but chest hair and armpit hair are super gross. Back hair is gross too.

Hey me too!

fire_of_avalon
09-13-2006, 04:05 AM
Let's get some razors and shave our way across the country one two three go.

Yamaneko
09-13-2006, 04:57 AM
The hariness comes from the Spanish side. No back hair, though. :(

ValkyrieWing
09-13-2006, 05:21 AM
My boyfriend is occasionally scruffy on the face, but other than that, pretty much nothing...and I LIKE that. :P

My ex had back hair....EWWWW

Jowy
09-13-2006, 05:32 AM
I'm only slightly on the fuzzy side.

Tasura
09-13-2006, 05:43 AM
Now i feel outcasted and sad :cry:

The real question is where I dont have hair....
that answers that question. anyways, Ive got hairylegs,ars, chest, stomach, pits, someon my back between my shoulder baldes but its not much, and a beard, that I only shave for special occaisons, like umm, Holidays and funerals/weddings.

NINJA_Ryu
09-13-2006, 05:50 AM
Well, how hairy you are is just the card you are dealt in life, and aside from hairy legs, and pretty hairy arms (although, the color is, i kid you not, white or an extreme blond, while im brwon haired)

Anaisa
09-13-2006, 02:47 PM
Ugh. Body hair makes me sick.That is how I feel about body hair too.

Resha
09-13-2006, 02:56 PM
As long as he's not hairy on the inside. That would truly be intolerable.

Quindiana Jones
09-13-2006, 04:38 PM
Hairy arsecrack = bad.

LoLzOrDs shaved arsecrack :bigsmile:

Wax it!!! WAAAAX! Oh the pain...:eek:

Jess
09-13-2006, 06:41 PM
I like some hair, I don't like it when boys are totally hairless, eeeee. Legs and I don't mind a little on the chest, and snail trails are pretty cute!

I prefer it when my boyfriend has a shaven face but when he gets stubble a couple of days later he looks dead yummy. I only like it before it gets to the point of stabbing me when we kiss, though - so he shaves when it gets to that point. :jess:

NorthernChaosGod
09-14-2006, 12:09 AM
I'm probably one of the hairiest of my friends. I'm the only that can grow a full beard, and I have a hairy chest. :cool:

Giga Guess
09-14-2006, 12:34 AM
Let's get some razors and shave our way across the country one two three go.

You'd have to catch me first Megs.

daggertrepe
09-14-2006, 01:31 AM
I would wax him myself. I can't stand hairy men, including my dad's hair. Ew.

~*~Celes~*~
09-14-2006, 03:22 AM
What's a...snail trail? :confused: I asked my boyfriend and he just cracked up...so I said "do I even want to know?" and he said "probably not" so...can you guys tell me? o.o

NorthernChaosGod
09-14-2006, 09:58 AM
What's a...snail trail? :confused: I asked my boyfriend and he just cracked up...so I said "do I even want to know?" and he said "probably not" so...can you guys tell me? o.o

That's the first time I've ever heard that, but I would assume it's the same as a "happy trail" which is what I've know. A happy trail is the line of hair below a guys belly button leading down.

Loony BoB
09-14-2006, 11:00 AM
Noticeable hair on: Scalp, upper lip, chin, genital area, legs. Arguably arms and armpits too, although not as noticeable, not what I'd call hairy.

I shave my cheeks, basically. My chest has very little hair. None on my back.

Rusty
09-14-2006, 11:03 AM
I've learnt way to much about some guys reading this thread ;_; Back hair is gross. I like no chest hair. Leg hair is normal for guys, is it not? Unless you're Thorpe or whatever - man he must be as smooth as anything.

I'm okay with small beards and goatee's, no bikie beards please.

Christmas
09-14-2006, 12:51 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=9019

We were once happy together though, his long white hair covering his whole body making him fluffy, but he chose her Majesty and I went with the HATE. :(

Nod
09-14-2006, 01:14 PM
yeah, im fairly hairy i guess.