PDA

View Full Version : Craziest thing you have done in the name of love?

exit60b
09-12-2006, 09:40 PM
In relation to a past post I posted on EoEO, friday is my birthday and I plan on going to the boy (the boy in question) and tell him all that i've been wanting to say to him but was too scared to share... because of what he might think or say. i'm going to be in my party dress (because my friends are making me dinner) and be all dolled up (because its a rare occasion when this happens)... but it leads to this question:

what is the craziest thing you have done in the name of love?

Levian
09-12-2006, 09:44 PM
I sent her a text message. I'm crazy. STOP ME!

Vikeve
09-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Ive snucken in and out of his house before (and no start thinking those dirty thoughts not like that) and lately our plains have been getting complicated i had to his in the basement then go upstairs almost got caught so i sneaked throught the side door while he was distrating them and i ran through some neibors yards and created an aliby becuase the mom was watching from her window and saw me running luckily i made a good aliby.hehe.... that could of been bad.

And after everything weve been through together imstill afraid of telling how i feel.

Sylvie
09-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Ive snucken in and out of his house before (and no start thinking those dirty thoughts not like that) and lately our plains have been getting complicated i had to his in the basement then go upstairs almost got caught so i sneaked throught the side door while he was distrating them and i ran through some neibors yards and created an aliby becuase the mom was watching from her window and saw me running luckily i made a good aliby.hehe.... that could of been bad.

And after everything weve been through together imstill afraid of telling how i feel.

I don't think boys find it very attractive when some girl is sneaking into his house and he doesn't know.

If I were him, I'd have you arrested. I know that much.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-12-2006, 10:19 PM

I don't think boys find it very attractive when some girl is sneaking into his house and he doesn't know.

really?, i think it sounds, kinda hot, it'd turn me on actually. everything's allways more enjoyable when its risky

Old Manus
09-12-2006, 10:24 PM

If I were him, I'd have you arrested. I know that much.Genji feels no emotion. He will not stop. HE IS... the TERMINATOR.

Vincent, Thunder God
09-12-2006, 10:35 PM

Just the opposite for me, actually. If a girl was too nervous to tell me that she liked me, suprising me is probably fine. (I just hope it would be a girl I liked too, or then things would get a bit awkward. That's why I'm selective as to which girls I tell my complete adress too... :rolleyes2 )

~*~Celes~*~
09-12-2006, 10:43 PM
Well actually, I've been doing crazy things for the relationship I'm in now: buying an international calling card when told not to and well, basically I already know I'm getting married. So yeah.

Sergeant Hartman
09-12-2006, 10:47 PM
Some people will do anything for love.

Old Manus
09-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Some people will do anything for love.But I won't do that!

LunarWeaver
09-12-2006, 10:49 PM
I haven't done anything very crazy... I left my number in a guy's windshield once and that was it. This story was so boring I got bored writing it :cry:

Odaisé Gaelach
09-12-2006, 10:55 PM
The craziest thing I ever did for love was nothing.

We were chatting a little, and then she just leaned over slightly to me, and we kissed. Just like that.

The next thing she did was wave a hand to the guy that was standing (ie towering) over me, and said, "And this is my boyfriend."

exit60b
09-12-2006, 11:58 PM
I haven't done anything very crazy... I left my number in a guy's windshield once and that was it. This story was so boring I got bored writing it :cry:

:cry: one of my friends did something like that, this guy winked at her while helping her with her purchases at a store one day so she wrote her number on the back of her reciept before we left.....

okay, i think that me just saying that was boring :(

Meat Puppet
09-13-2006, 12:38 AM
I don't know... I guess I risked getting attacked by bees while picking wildflowers. I'm not exactly crazy when it comes to this kind of thing. I've had a lot of crazy stuff done to me, though. Some of it was OK, but the rest was upsetting.

Reles
09-13-2006, 02:37 AM
Don't ask me this question. :(

Oh well, I'll answer it anyway. I guess back in the day I used to get into loads of trouble with my parents and I would disobey their rule of "no computer" every second of every day that I possibly could. Just for my boyfriend~ I got yelled at so many times. I also played "lets find the keyboard" game with my mum and dad. They'd hide in the most outrageous places. Once in the trunk of their car, once ontop of the laundry room shelf, behind furniture. I found them each time.

Oh and then eventually my dad got fed up with it, took my computer apart and put it in the closet. I secretly put the computer together inside the closet and ran the cords outside to plug it in. He never found out and figured I was being a good little girl and put it back on the desk.

Sylvie
09-13-2006, 02:43 AM
Do you really want to know what I would do for love?

Okay.

I'd conquer the daring act of putting the toilet seat down. Thats pretty much it.

Leen-Leen
09-13-2006, 03:05 AM
I stopped! in the name of love ...

okay, yeah. corny, i know.

exit60b
09-13-2006, 03:16 AM
Do you really want to know what I would do for love?

Okay.

I'd conquer the daring act of putting the toilet seat down. Thats pretty much it.

THANK YOU.
I think ALL guys need to learn from this, lol. :p

bipper
09-13-2006, 03:32 AM
BANTAM!

Jowy
09-13-2006, 05:38 AM
I moved to Wisconsin.

bipper
09-13-2006, 05:39 AM
I moved to Wisconsin.

That is the best thing one can do :p We are all freakin crazy here (usually in a good way).

ValkyrieWing
09-13-2006, 07:25 AM
Well...I did my BF's tarot every day for a month before we started dating.

He kept getting the 'new relationship' cards...and No I didn't stack the deck. :P

Jojee
09-13-2006, 07:28 AM
I moved to Wisconsin.

That is the best thing one can do :p We are all freakin crazy here (usually in a good way). Lies! Wow Jowy, you've gotta be REALLY crazy for that :p

My bf moved from Appleton to Madison for me. He will be (he better be T.T) moving again with me when I go to grad school <3

Araciel
09-13-2006, 07:30 AM
umm...i ate tomatoes once...

i hate tomatoes

Rosenti
09-13-2006, 03:59 PM
I sent her a text message. I'm crazy. STOP ME!
lol :funny:

I achtully punched a teacher in the face, cause he was accuseing a girl ( that i liked) for something she didn't do. Anyways, he fell over like a sack of potatoes, and i got kicked out the school:mad:

black orb
09-13-2006, 04:23 PM
>>> Chicken out and do nothing..

Rainecloud
09-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Withdrew some money from my savings account in order to help pay some of my Girlfriend's bills.

Seriously.

Oh, and I bought a bottle of wine once. It nearly broke me.

Jess
09-13-2006, 06:47 PM
I haven't really done anything 'crazy' at all. If we're still together, when my boyfriend moves to France for a year for part of his University course I plan to move with him. :jess:

exit60b
09-13-2006, 06:50 PM
I think that moving to a different place to be with your bf/gf is one of the craziest things you could do. I'm debating whether or not i should be moving to texas to be with the boyfriend...

but, i did tell him that i would follow him to the end of the world should he go...

Peegee
09-13-2006, 08:02 PM
In relation to a past post I posted on EoEO, friday is my birthday and I plan on going to the boy (the boy in question) and tell him all that i've been wanting to say to him but was too scared to share... because of what he might think or say. i'm going to be in my party dress (because my friends are making me dinner) and be all dolled up (because its a rare occasion when this happens)... but it leads to this question:

I worked full time for 6 months (relationship length). Post relationship length I visited windsor several times.

Now I didn't spend every cent I made, but let's take a 9 month run.

I made 3000$ a month. So that's 18000$.

Where did this money go? By today it would've increased to a compound interest amount of probably 25000$ easily.

I spent it on:

- trips to a 400 km distance via train and bus or whatever
- dinners for her and her cousin who I really enjoyed the company of (odd thing to do now that I look back on it)
- myself (mostly)
- pie

Now, I'm not blaming her on me not having 18k; I'm blaming myself. I still spend all my money unless I consciensciously save my cash. But spending as much money as I did on a relationship when she barely spent anything on me (in comparison), that's wrong.

THat's the craziest thing I've ever done. I'd be crazy to do it again.

exit60b
09-13-2006, 08:30 PM
I worked full time for 6 months (relationship length). Post relationship length I visited windsor several times.

Now I didn't spend every cent I made, but let's take a 9 month run.

I made 3000$ a month. So that's 18000$.

Where did this money go? By today it would've increased to a compound interest amount of probably 25000$ easily.

I spent it on:

- trips to a 400 km distance via train and bus or whatever
- dinners for her and her cousin who I really enjoyed the company of (odd thing to do now that I look back on it)
- myself (mostly)
- pie

Now, I'm not blaming her on me not having 18k; I'm blaming myself. I still spend all my money unless I consciensciously save my cash. But spending as much money as I did on a relationship when she barely spent anything on me (in comparison), that's wrong.

THat's the craziest thing I've ever done. I'd be crazy to do it again.

most of my $ spent when it came to our relationship would be my bus rides to kaneohe via waipahu or town, which is like a three hour, four bus adventure, maybe three times a week. bus fare is like $2.... so for months, i was broke because i spent so much on the bus... which i didnt know could add up.... i would offer to pay, but if he did accept, he would make me feel bad because then he would say 'i cant pick the movie because you paid, or i cant pick the place to eat....' when really.... he pays, most of the time. sigh. how noble.

Captain Maxx Power
09-13-2006, 10:47 PM
Well I once came in the name of love, I once came and went, I once came here to justify, I once came to overthrow, in the name of love. What more? In the name of love! In the name of love. What more, in the name of love?

Pike
09-14-2006, 12:01 AM

I quit a very well-paying job so I could go spend a couple of weeks with my internet-boy. :monkey:

(and now that song is stuck in my head :( )