PDA

View Full Version : So what was your favirote story part of the game (SPOILERS)

cloud21zidane16
09-12-2006, 10:49 PM
so i was wondering what was your favirote part of the game, not including mini-games

Sefie1999AD
09-12-2006, 11:10 PM
I'll probably go against everyone here and say the Lifestream scene between Cloud and Tifa was my favorite moment in the game. Many people found it boring, but I thought it was a really emotional part, and I liked the moments when Cloud found out the truth about himself, and how he also found himself after being lost and messed up for such a long time. Another favorite part was the long cutscene at the end of Disc 2. That scene had the bittersweet feeling of the final battle being close, and I especially liked the conversation between Cloud and Tifa.

sephirothishere
09-12-2006, 11:41 PM
whirlwind maze and forgotten capital before aeris died....whirlwind maze tells you alot about the story dont ya think....lots o shi t goes down in that there crater....

LunarWeaver
09-12-2006, 11:47 PM
I'll probably go against everyone here and say the Lifestream scene between Cloud and Tifa was my favorite moment in the game. Many people found it boring, but I thought it was a really emotional part, and I liked the moments when Cloud found out the truth about himself, and how he also found himself after being lost and messed up for such a long time. Another favorite part was the long cutscene at the end of Disc 2. That scene had the bittersweet feeling of the final battle being close, and I especially liked the conversation between Cloud and Tifa.

Si for me.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-13-2006, 12:54 AM
The Shinra Building bit springs to mind. I enjoyed the whole of the first Disc anyway

Goldenboko
09-13-2006, 12:58 AM
so i was wondering what was your favirote part of the game, not including mini-games

The part that was spelled correctly :P...

Umm... Dunno I guess the final battle (One Winged Angel http://forums.gamewinners.com/forums/images/smilies/rock.gif)

Dragon Mage
09-13-2006, 01:20 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the cross-dressing part yet. That was my favorite.

oh, yeah and the part where Aeris dies. Enjoyable. But that's just me.

boys from the dwarf
09-13-2006, 07:16 AM
probably the part where aeris dies. im not like "yay! finally. sephiroth is the true hero of FF7 for killing aeris!" its one of my favourites because its emotional, well scripted and just a plain great scene.

Peter_20
09-13-2006, 07:28 AM
I liked disc. 2, because everything is "unlocked" on that disc, and you can start collecting lots of stuff everywhere. :cool:

Araciel
09-13-2006, 07:44 AM
dyne/barret/etc...just cool

ValkyrieWing
09-13-2006, 07:49 AM
The Lifestream. So many horrible things happened to Cloud and Tifa, but they remained together in the long run, and it makes me happy. :P OTP forever.

Emerald weapon
09-13-2006, 04:52 PM
Whirlwind maze and clouds past(both incorrect and correct)they were just parts that i enjoyed playin and the cool fmv at the whirlwind maze when the weapons are released

PerpetualBurn
09-13-2006, 06:38 PM
The first trip to Shinra mansion, after climbing the "Golden shiny wire of hope".

I just love that whole thing for some reason.

cloud21zidane16
09-13-2006, 07:54 PM
The first trip to Shinra mansion, after climbing the "Golden shiny wire of hope".

you mean shinra headquarters, shinra mansion is in nibelheim

Neo Blackheart
09-13-2006, 10:04 PM
um lets see.

I liked chasing after the ultima weapon.(not really)

I liked it when aeris-however you spell it- dies because I hated her on my team it was so boring having to use her.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-13-2006, 10:13 PM
the emotional stuff really. most memorable were nanaki's reunion with seto and aeris' death

PerpetualBurn
09-13-2006, 11:02 PM

you mean shinra headquarters, shinra mansion is in nibelheim

Yes...yes I did.

That was embarrassing.

Carl the Llama
09-14-2006, 02:41 AM
Although i think Aerith is one of my fave characters, I would have to see the death scene as it is very emotional scene, also the part where Nanaki discovers the truth about his father... epic!

PerpetualBurn
09-14-2006, 11:11 AM
Yes!

I love the part where Nanaki finally sees his father turned to stone. I always hate the preceding dungeon, but that is one of the greatest scenes of all.

The music when Nanaki howls up to his father is absolutely epic!

Sefie1999AD
09-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Oh yeah, I also like the part with Red XIII and his father. Especially when he's been thinking for so long that his father is a weak coward, and then he finds out that his father was a hero who fell while protecting Cosmo Canyon. The song "Great Warrior" (a sad version of Red XIII and Cosmo Canyon's theme) is pretty good too.

cloud21zidane16
09-14-2006, 08:08 PM
yeah i like the scene with red at cosmo canyon but i like it when diamond weapon attacks midgar and you have to return, that bits cool cause you finish the shinra off, but i also find it sad:cry: because you know youre getting near the end of the game

Bolivar
09-15-2006, 04:25 AM
When the Shinra guard who stabbed Sephiroth with a buster sword takes off his helmet. And it's Cloud.