PDA

View Full Version : **Call for recitals on the world's smallest violin!*

farplaner
09-13-2006, 08:13 AM
I feel like whining right now about how crappy I feel! I came down with something two days ago, and I feel like a family of obese squirrels has nestled itself in my nasal passages. I have a fever, I'm congested, I have a cough, my lips are chapped, my mouth is dry etc., etc... can you say "doctor's note"??

It's now 2:09, and I can't get back to sleep for fear that my entire brain will dissolve into mucus.

*Goes to get drunk on NyQuil.

Araciel
09-13-2006, 08:17 AM
sickness sucks...i don't get sick often...but when i do i do it right...last time i was in the hospital for a week...

people always wanna take care of you when you're sick..i like to be left alone mostly...

sucks...get better dude

Jowy
09-13-2006, 08:19 AM
NyQuil induced comas are the only good thing about being ill.

Reles
09-13-2006, 08:26 AM
I wanted this to be about violins. :(

farplaner
09-13-2006, 09:03 AM
sickness sucks...i don't get sick often...but when i do i do it right...last time i was in the hospital for a week...

people always wanna take care of you when you're sick..i like to be left alone mostly...

sucks...get better dude

I'm pretty much the same about wanting to be left alone, although it sometimes extends to healthy periods. :tongue:

Thanks, Araciel! :D

*continues to work on "Nyquil happy time."

Here you go Reles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjbBocmluJ0

Melkor_
09-13-2006, 01:33 PM
*CURAGA* *REGEN* *ESUNA*

Resha
09-13-2006, 02:08 PM
T-T-T-Tylenol. Loves you. Loves your babies. Eats them, even.

Melkor_
09-13-2006, 02:15 PM
:confused:
T-T-T-Tylenol. Loves you. Loves your babies. Eats them, even.

:eek:

I hate kids

bipper
09-13-2006, 02:23 PM
Rectals on violins?

*oh, ok, that makes more sense. I just payed 29.99 for X-2... play away.

Quindiana Jones
09-13-2006, 05:22 PM
I wanted this to be about violins. :(

So did I :crying:

Odaisé Gaelach
09-13-2006, 07:59 PM
*starts playing*

Laa, da da duh daa... I hate being sick. There's nothing worse than lying down, with your brain feeling like a nuclear meltdown, trying to get to sleep when you've got this strange tingling feeling in your sinuses... :eep:

Get well soon man.

bipper
09-13-2006, 10:56 PM
Why the hell is everyone whining in Talking on teh Talkies> (totts! oh my god!! Totts!) it is not like this is Eyes On <del>your Mother</del> each other or anything.

Bipper

Decessus
09-13-2006, 11:04 PM
I always get sick this time of the year. What I've found out after all these years is that a sledge hammer to the face always helps. Try it.

Why the hell is everyone whining in Talking on teh Talkies> (totts! oh my god!! Totts!) it is not like this is Eyes On <del>your Mother</del> each other or anything.

Bipper

Bipper, I hav gril problums. I lik tis oen gril cause she rly cute, but there girl tht I liek caus she iz rly nice. Hlp me plz. Thnk u.

bipper
09-13-2006, 11:12 PM
I always get sick this time of the year. What I've found out after all these years is that a sledge hammer to the face always helps. Try it.

Bipper

Bipper, I hav gril problums. I lik tis oen gril cause she rly cute, but there girl tht I liek caus she iz rly nice. Hlp me plz. Thnk u.

GOE gae or stp breathing. Gurl prublums goe away. If uleik my expert advice, runnn! lol..grils are bad, butworse when tehy are woman. hahaahhaaShift1

Hambone
09-13-2006, 11:24 PM
Rest. Then start picking your nose for about 30 minutes.

farplaner
09-15-2006, 06:32 AM
*starts playing*

Laa, da da duh daa... I hate being sick. There's nothing worse than lying down, with your brain feeling like a nuclear meltdown, trying to get to sleep when you've got this strange tingling feeling in your sinuses... :eep:

Get well soon man.

Thanks, Odaise, I'm working on it. Turns out it was Bronchitis, but I'm presently loaded up on Amoxicillin (sp?) and some Tussive syrup....slept like a baby last night.

*Eyes glued to Bipper's mother. *sneezes.

Odaisé Gaelach
09-15-2006, 04:24 PM
but I'm presently loaded up on Amoxicillin (sp?) and some Tussive syrup....slept like a baby last night.

Amoxicillin? That's what they treat bronchitis with?

Not good news for me then; I'm allergic to Amoxicillin.

BizarroSephiroth
09-15-2006, 09:40 PM
I feel like whining right now about how crappy I feel! I came down with something two days ago, and I feel like a family of obese squirrels has nestled itself in my nasal passages. I have a fever, I'm congested, I have a cough, my lips are chapped, my mouth is dry etc., etc... can you say "doctor's note"??

It's now 2:09, and I can't get back to sleep for fear that my entire brain will dissolve into mucus.

*Goes to get drunk on NyQuil.
I am damn sick now too. Sucks, i know!

kikimm
09-15-2006, 10:57 PM
Ugh. Don't give it to me. Right now would be such a bad time to get sick. Although yeah sleeping for a really long time is always nice. Even when you don't have NyQuil to help you out.

sephirothishere
09-15-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally Bespoketh by Decessus

Originally Bespoketh by bipper
Why the hell is everyone whining in Talking on teh Talkies> (totts! oh my god!! Totts!) it is not like this is Eyes On your Mother each other or anything.

Bipper

go for the hot one....but if the nice one is hot...go for the nice one....but remember.....you dont always want your grilfirend t be 'nice'....sometimes you want a bitch.......hehehehehehhuhuhuhuhuuhhahahhahaahahahahahahah....i cant remember why....im between women at the moment ya know.....not in the good way....im mean im kinda maybe.....single....nahhh thers no way IIIIIIIIIII could be single.....between women anyway......

farplaner
09-16-2006, 05:40 PM
but I'm presently loaded up on Amoxicillin (sp?) and some Tussive syrup....slept like a baby last night.

Amoxicillin? That's what they treat bronchitis with?

Not good news for me then; I'm allergic to Amoxicillin.

When it's bacterial, yes. You're fine- just make sure that you get the viral kind. lol.

I am damn sick now too. Sucks, i know!

Get well! That's an order!

abrojtm
09-16-2006, 05:51 PM
Mmmm. Tussin.