PDA

View Full Version : KH2: Getting 100% on Gummi Missions

Bomber
09-13-2006, 05:43 PM
This topic has probably been posted before, and for that I apologize. I'm just too lazy to dig around...:D

I got 100% completion of Jiminy's Journal, and I saw the special ending with 3 mysterious persons. I'm about 98% on the Gummi missions according to the end-of-game report, and I was just wondering, is there anything special for completing 100% of the Gummi missions, and if so, what?

Tavrobel
09-13-2006, 08:17 PM
No. Although I've heard you can get this spiffy version of a Gummi Ship blueprint called the Highwind Mk. I.

There's no bonus to getting 100% for Gummies, other than bragging rights. All this means is that if you do well in this minigame, it also means you're really good at Starfox 64.

SeeDRankLou
09-13-2006, 08:38 PM
If you get 100% of the gummis, you get a special gummi in the shape of a crown that you can only get by getting every other gummi (so says the strategy guide). And the bragging rights. I'm currently on 97% myself. I haven't spoken to anyone who has done 100% of the gummis, maybe you get something small like a new picture at the very end or something. I doubt it's anything substantial, or even anything.

Skyblade
09-14-2006, 08:51 PM
For completing 100% (Which I did. Ha!), you get the Crown Gummi. It makes you Berserk as soon as you enter a Gummi Mission, instead of waiting till S Rank, but it also reduces your HP to 1...

Bomber
09-24-2006, 05:24 AM
I'm SOOOOO close!!!

I just need two treasures from the level 3 "Assault of the Dreadnaught" mission. They're the treasures supposedly obtained from the third and fourth cruisers.

I've tried numerous times to get them, including several with impact gummis, but still no luck. Can anybody offer any advice?

UPDATE:
I'm now only one away! And thanks to JFA_bobguy for the tip...

2ND UPDATE:
I GOT IT!!! I FINALLY GOT IT!!! WHOO-HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

master axel
10-04-2006, 12:59 AM
i got 100% with the origanal hiwind first gummy mition