PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix confirmed!!!!

Crimson
09-13-2006, 06:12 PM
http://www.kh2.co.uk/

kh2 final mix has been confirmed by square but what it has who knows? also the second picture may be that chain of memories might be coming on ps2! i just hope that this final mix will come out over here and if it does square might release the first final mix over here damn! i cant wait!!!

Larahl
09-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Okay, now I want the European version to be delayed, and we'll get the Final Mix version.

XandrewX
09-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Well which place get 1st isn't that important...sooner or later it'll be released also...to most of the countries...:eep:

abrojtm
09-13-2006, 08:07 PM
I thought that they had confirmed that there would be no Final Mix for KH 2.

This makes me sad.

Tavrobel
09-13-2006, 08:22 PM
Mega ripoff.

I should be happy, but I'm not, because this is a kick to the balls.

SeeDRankLou
09-13-2006, 08:41 PM
Oh, if they get a new Deep Dive type ending for me to download, I will be very happy. But the rest of the stuff they are showing actually looks kind of fun, sad not to be able to play it.

Sefie1999AD
09-13-2006, 08:47 PM
I thought Tetsuya Nomura said he put everything he wanted in the game and he wanted the Japanese, American and European versions to be the same so that there wouldn't be a need for a Final Mix. For some reason I don't think KH2 FM will ever be released outside Japan. It's funny, KH2 hasn't even been released in Europe yet, and the Japanese are already getting a Final Mix version in addition to having the original version.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-13-2006, 11:37 PM
wtf? not fair

FallenAngel411
09-14-2006, 12:07 AM
The extra stuff really doesn't seem like a big deal. Ooooooh an extra extra secret ending I can watch whenever I want on YouTube anyway and an extra special random weapon......MAN I GOTTA IMPORT IT AND SPEND MUCHO EXTRA MONEY NOW BEFORE I DIE (not)

LunarWeaver
09-14-2006, 12:33 AM
I'd like to say I'd never fall into Square's milking traps and rebuy the whole game for relatively nothing if they released this in the states, but... I would :(

Zeromus_X
09-14-2006, 12:44 AM
What the hell, Nomura.

Anyway,

I'd like to say I'd never fall into Square's milking traps and rebuy the whole game for relatively nothing if they released this in the states, but... I would :(

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-14-2006, 12:49 AM
The extra stuff really doesn't seem like a big deal. Ooooooh an extra extra secret ending I can watch whenever I want on YouTube anyway and an extra special random weapon......MAN I GOTTA IMPORT IT AND SPEND MUCHO EXTRA MONEY NOW BEFORE I DIE (not)

thats it? i thought it was a whole bunch of other stuff.....whew:D

Starlight Roxas and Sora
09-14-2006, 01:10 AM
If there is a Final Mix will there really be an American version? and what exactly is the difference between the original and thefinal mix!? But most of all is there REALLY going to be a Kingdom Hearts:Chain of memories for Ps2?? That would ROCK!!! but im kind of wondering, wouldn't they bring out the Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories before the 2nd game.PLUS it takes almost 2 and a half years or more to make a full length Kingdom Hearts game!

Crimson
09-14-2006, 01:13 AM
like i said, kh2 has been confirmed BUT....it hasnt been confirmed that it will be just in japan, we may get it over here and if so maybe even the first FM over here too

Tavrobel
09-14-2006, 02:16 AM
If there is a Final Mix will there really be an American version? and what exactly is the difference between the original and thefinal mix!? But most of all is there REALLY going to be a Kingdom Hearts:Chain of memories for Ps2?? That would ROCK!!! but im kind of wondering, wouldn't they bring out the Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories before the 2nd game.PLUS it takes almost 2 and a half years or more to make a full length Kingdom Hearts game!

Possibly, but unlikely.

Final Mix has many things added to it, including a scene between the Enigmatic Man and Sora, a duel between Cloud and Sephiroth, new items, new abilities, and some new bosses (Enigmatic Man). There's also Deep Dive added onto the secret ending, which was made to generate interest in a sequel. As a game itself, it plays exactly like KH (with new stuff), except that it is in English voicing and Japanese text.

KH: CoM on PS2 would be very interesting, to say the least.

CoM was released on the Gameboy Advanced, so technically yes, CoM was released before KHII.

like i said, kh2 has been confirmed BUT....it hasnt been confirmed that it will be just in japan, we may get it over here and if so maybe even the first FM over here too

Yeah, the first? Not a big deal, since there's only been three games, only two of which has come out in the major regoins of the gaming world, one being on PS2, one on GBA, and the fact that FM has English voices for the cutscenes.

StarlightAngel
09-14-2006, 03:28 PM

If I managed to save up enough. Which I think I could do with patience.

Marluxiaswife
09-14-2006, 03:33 PM
WOW looks cool is that sora when he's older?!

Tavrobel
09-14-2006, 08:10 PM
Sora is 14 in KHI, 15 in KHII. Not exactly a spoiler.

Skyblade
09-14-2006, 08:50 PM
Sora is 14 in KHI, 15 in KHII. Not exactly a spoiler.

I think he might have been talking about this screenshot from the new secret movie.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/kh2/fm/images/img0001.jpg

Rogue
09-14-2006, 08:54 PM
oh no more cards

Slicksword45
09-14-2006, 08:55 PM
I wonder if it will tell who the armord people at the end of KHII are.

my moneys on the fact that their the juges from FFXII :)

Skyblade
09-14-2006, 09:06 PM
I wonder if it will tell who the armord people at the end of KHII are.

my moneys on the fact that their the juges from FFXII :)

Pah. Judges are from FFTA.

Slicksword45
09-15-2006, 12:08 AM
I just noticed this! thats Clouds KH1 and KH:COM costume! his KHII costume is diffrent.

All of a sudden I think it's KH:COM for the PS2

Edit: Thats Sora's KH and KH:COM costume too. Noone likes their KHII cloths apperantly.

LunarWeaver
09-15-2006, 12:48 AM
I would actually enjoy a CoM battle system on the Ps2, although this is probably just a mini-game or something. I thought the CoM battle system had a lot of potential, but the GBA just didn't have enough buttons to fully function it. But I like systems that break away from MP and such. :greenie:

Edit: Thats Sora's KH and KH:COM costume too. Noone likes their KHII cloths apperantly.

Well sure we do :cat:! There was a poll asking which outfit was better once, and I don't think a single person voted for his big yellow shoes outfit.

Slicksword45
09-15-2006, 02:16 AM
I would actually enjoy a CoM battle system on the Ps2, although this is probably just a mini-game or something. I thought the CoM battle system had a lot of potential, but the GBA just didn't have enough buttons to fully function it. But I like systems that break away from MP and such. :greenie:

Well sure we do :cat:! There was a poll asking which outfit was better once, and I don't think a single person voted for his big yellow shoes outfit.

I like his new outfit better, but I find it strange it was ditched. I'm doubting the KHII: Final mix thing now.

I think it's KH:COM: Final Mix

Orophin
09-15-2006, 03:38 AM
For those who say that CoM will come to PS2 :

Features Speculation:
- New Secret Movie? (Ref: 1ST Screenshot)
- KH: CoM 3D Minigame (Ref: 2ND Screenshot)
- Possibility of Mushroom Heartless (Ref: KH2 Ultimania)
- Possibility of KH:CoM Org. Member Battles (Ref: KH2 Ultimania & 1ST Screenshot)
- Possible Reveal of Zexions Weapon (Ref: KH2 Ultimania)
- Possible Reveal of Mickey's Letter Contents (Ref: KH2 Ultimania)

Crimson
09-15-2006, 06:50 AM
For those who say that CoM will come to PS2 :

Features Speculation:
- New Secret Movie? (Ref: 1ST Screenshot)
- KH: CoM 3D Minigame (Ref: 2ND Screenshot)
- Possibility of Mushroom Heartless (Ref: KH2 Ultimania)
- Possibility of KH:CoM Org. Member Battles (Ref: KH2 Ultimania & 1ST Screenshot)
- Possible Reveal of Zexions Weapon (Ref: KH2 Ultimania)
- Possible Reveal of Mickey's Letter Contents (Ref: KH2 Ultimania)

i dont think you noticed...SPECUALTION. as in this is what they think but not confirmed, we dont know what kh2 FM has in store and whether that pic is for a mini game or kh com on ps2. we will jus have to wait and see :)

PyroManiak
09-15-2006, 09:37 PM
Yeah I'm convinced...Im definetely not getting KH2 final mix thingy

LunarWeaver
09-15-2006, 11:00 PM
I don't think here's any debate on if this is a KH2:Final Mix or a remake of CoM on the Ps2. I'm pretty sure it's just KH2:Final Mix y'all. The card aspect may just be up for speculation right now, but it most likely will just be a mini-game.

Aurons_Desciple
09-17-2006, 01:31 AM
This sux, KH2 gets released in PAL regions in 12 more days and now the Japs are getting a Final Mix, we better get some extras with this game

Crimson
09-22-2006, 10:37 AM
updates: more cutscenes in game, more battle upgrades(possibly a way to get anti form properly?) and more maps. alot more story about roxas will be revealed but unfortunatly square hasnt even mentioned if it will come to US or europe they are being there secretive ways again( bloody bastards)

Crimson
09-27-2006, 08:18 PM
update: more stuff revealed fm will have yet another difficulty mode, more organization battles and theres also a new magic element(yet to be revealed but my suspicion is water)